•Lucky Me•

Yoongi's POV

As I was sleeping I felt something wet going over the corner of my mouth over and over again.

As I woke up a little bit but my eyes are still closed, I feel some weight the lower half of my body.

Like something...or someone...was sitting on my lap.

"Daddy~~ wake up meow~"
(I'm sorry I had to) I heard a soft voice say.

I groaned a little as they started to bounce on my lap.

"Ughh..."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Anastasia, my supposed "cat", basically sitting on my dick.

"Yayyy!!~ your awake!!", she said happily.

Before I could say anything she leaned down and started gently licking the corner of my mouth.

'So that's what that was' I thought.

I turned my head a little and met my lips with hers.

We separated and I saw that she was blushing a bit.

"What was t-that for?", she said with the top of her body now laying slightly on my chest.

"For waking me up kitten.", I said my voice a little raspy.

"But I wanted to play daddy!!", she said sitting up again looking into my eyes with desperation.

I slid my hands up her thighs resting them on her hips.

"You wanna play?", I said smirking a little. I have no idea where all this confidence came from.

Just yesterday I found out my cat is a hybrid then I fucked her and now she is sitting on lap in just my...

TSHIRT??!!

Holy shit when did she get my shirt?!

"I got it from your closet thingy.", she said answering my question I didn't even ask.

"How did you-", she interrupted,"I could tell by your face you were gonna ask that.", she said giggling.

"Daddy I wanna play now pleaseeeee!!", she said bouncing again.

I grunted and tightly held on to her hips stopping her movements.

"Don't do that kitten I'm warning you.", I said looking in her eyes with a stern tone.

"Do what? This?", she said slowly grinding her hips on my member.

I totally forgot that I was naked and she was naked but she only had on a button up shirt.

She smirked and looked into my eyes with the look of pure evil.(me everyday)

I moaned loudly as she went a little harder grinding.

"Oh fuck like that baby just like that..", I said groping her ass.

She let out a little whimper at that.

"Oppa I w-want to ride you..", she said slowly unbuttoning her shirt.

I looked at her and nodded. I started to move the covers so she could be able to have access.

She threw my shirt somewhere in the room and started to grind her womanhood on my member.

We both moaned as my member slid between her folds.

She sat up a little and placed my dick at her entrance and sank down.

"A-aaaahhh it feels so good oppa~...", she moaned out.