Summer Time and School Starting

*Hey guys I'm back!!!!!! have been super busy and my life has been through hell and back but I'm back and here with a new chapter! (gasp from audience) I know, I know you didn't expect it but here you are my minions! enjoy!*

Ever since Anna had been punished she would wake up from terrible nightmares every night however she didn't tell her father, she didn't want to bother him with something as silly as a nightmare. But this time it was different.....Anna was screaming in her sleep, crying her eyes out. Severus ran into her room and tried to wake her but she didn't wake up. Finally Severus screamed her name and she woke, sweat poring off her head and tears streaming down her cheeks. Severus held her tight and never let her go until she calmed her breathing down. He looked into Anna's eyes but Anna just looked down at her hands.

"How long have you been having nightmares sweetie?" Severus knew this wasn't her first one, he had heard one night crying slightly but he didn't think much of it he had though it was just that she missed her brother Potter or something.

"Three months....They have been getting worse every night I didn't want to bother you with it..." Anna looked down at her hands while cuddling into Severus's chest trying to find some comfort. Severus looked down at his daughter. He knew that Lord Voldemort had traumatized her...he should have done something sooner.

"From now on tell me when you have these nightmares, I will prepare you a sleeping potion in the morning that you will take every night, okay?" Anna nodded her head and started to get tired again but was to scared to go back to sleep. She hadn't gotten much sleep at all Anna had dark circles under her eyes from getting maybe 2-3 hours of sleep every night. Severus noticed this and he knew Anna wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon with out him. Without saying anything Severus climbed in the bed with Anna pulling the covers over her and letting her head rest in his lap.

"Go back to sleep Anna you need rest" And with that Severus kissed Anna's head and She closed her eyes and fell fast asleep.

2 Weeks latter

Anna's Pov.

I had been taking my sleeping potion every night now I sleep like a baby now but I'm still worried about them coming back sometime. I go back to school next week and can't wait! I'll be able to see harry again all though Father won't let me write to him or send him an owl or anything...Father says I'm not allowed near him now.... I hate him for not letting me see Harry....he's my brother I should be able to see him when I want or at least write to him. Today I decided I'm going to write to him weather Father likes it or not. I pulled a book from the book shelf to write on and pulled out a quill and paper and began to write in the living room, just then Father walked in, staring at me and walking over to where I was sitting.

"Anna who might you be writing to?" I didn't see the point in lying to him he somehow always seemed to find out in the end, and I have the right to write my brother anyway.

"I'm writing to Harry" I said still not looking up from my paper.

"I beg your pardon?" Father looked angry but I didn't care I wanted to write to Harry.

"I said I'm writing to Harry" I said this in a kind of bratty voice, I have never disrespected Father like that...I hope I'm not in to much trouble. Father yanked the paper from me and the quill before I could even say anything he ripped it in half.

"HEY ITS MINE I'M GOING TO WRITE  TO HARRY WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU IDIOT!" I looked up at him with my head held high.  I know I'm in for it deep but this is ridiculous.

"YOU! YOUNG LADY WILL NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE OR TONE WITH ME! GO TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT!" I looked at him wide eyed but stayed my ground I hate when Fathers mad at me but I love Harry to just as I do him.

"No" I said sitting on the couch and pulling out a book at random. Father glared at me and ripped the book from my hand and grasped my upper arm tightly.

"Ow daddy.." It hurt when he grabbed it and I tried to escape it but his grip got tighter so I stopped I stared to get scared and started to cry a little. He looked down at me with sympathy in his eyes and loosened his grip, it was tight still but didn't hurt.

"I will say this one more time young lady, go to your room or your punishment will be worse then it already is" I knew I was disrespectful...I nodded my head and went to walk to my room but he still had a grip on my arm.

"Answer me properly Anna" I looked up at him.

"Yes Father" Father nodded  and let go of my arm. I went up to my room and sat on my bed....I guess that was rude of me..I could have just asked nicer maybe he would have let me if I did....I felt bad for yelling I have never spoken to anyone like that before. Father walked into my room with what looked like a bar of soap in his hand.

"Come here Anna" Father motioned me to follow him and I did. We got to the bathroom and turned on the sink and  ran the soap under it, I was confused what was he doing?

"Open your mouth Anna" Open my mouth why would he- oh....that's when I realized what was happening... I heard of kids getting soap in there mouths for being bad but I never have had it happen to me before but I heard it awful. I shut my mouth and shook my head side to side. My Father sighed and looked at me.

"Anna, do as I say now" They way Father said it he meant business. I opened my mouth and he placed the soap in my mouth, it was horrible it burned my tongue and it tasted really bad I tried to spit it out but every time I tried to Father would move in front of the sink and shake his head. 10 minutes latter he let me spit it out and I rinsed my mouth out trying to get the horrible taste out of my mouth but the taste stayed. I Looked down at my hands and then looked up at Father.

"i'm sorry daddy I shouldn't have spoken to like that...it was disrespectful" My father hugged me and kissed my head.

"I know and I'm sorry I can't let you write your brother. I have my reasons you'll understand when your older." I nodded my head and hugged him and we went into the living room for studying. I have learned so much over the summer my dad says I'm almost as good as him but in defence against the dark arts....lets just say father isn't pleased I don't understand it at all and have studying everyday with father. Fun times.

*kinda a fill in but its late and I'm in a rush bye!*