The Dark Lord

Anna woke up about five hours later that day felling a little then she did before. She got up out of bed and went down stairs to find her father when all of a sudden she felt very light headed and the room began to spin in her vision. Anna fell on the floor but stayed awake and held her hands to her head then she remembered all she had to eat that day was a sand which. Anna tried to get up but fell down again due to how dizzy she was.

"DAD!" Anna schemed which only made her feel even more dizzy. Anna heard the foot steps of her father.

"Anna what happened" her father knelt down on one knee beside her and helped her sit up against the wall.

"I don't know I'm just really dizzy" Anna held her head in her hands. Severus saw how dizzy she was she was rocking from side to side and looked as though she could pass out any minute.

"Come on let's get you to Madam Pomfrey" Severus lifted Anna up and pulled her to his chest she looked so much more tiered then she did before and she slept for five hours. Severus walk out of his chambers and down several corridors until he got to the infirmary.

"POPPY!" Severus called. He set Anna down on one of the white beds. Anna curled up into a small ball and held her head.

"Severus what is it" Poppy came out of her office and saw Anna on the bed and rushed over to her.

"Severus what happened" Poppy asked

" I don't know she took a nap and when she woke up she called me from upstairs and when I got up there she was on the floor saying she was dizzy"  Severus explained. Poppy looked at Anna she looked really tiered to tiered and she was very small. all of a sudden Anna stared screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO PLEASE STOP AHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE STOP" Severus rushed over to Anna's side and pulled out his wand. 

"Legilimens!" with that Severus entered Anna's mind

Severus was standing in a dark room all he was a door then all of a sudden he saw it.

Voldamort

He was standing over Anna's small body using the cruico cures. Anna cried out in pain thrashing her arms and legs. Voldamort lifted the cures and spoke.

"Now I make this simple for you child  you can join me now willingly or I can make your father drag you here him self, or perhaps if I get your filthy brother harry maybe you will cooperate willingly. Did you not know your father is my most obedient servant child. Well either way you have exactly one hour if you are not here or your father has not brought you to me your father and friend's will suffer the consequence do I make my self clear child" Anna looked up from were she was laying and new she could not argue she had to join him she had no choice. Severus almost broke down when he heard his daughter say this.

"Yes my Lord"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Severus was out of Anna's mind and back in the hospital wing, He looked over at Anna she did not say anything she had known her father heard the conversation between her and Voldamort she was not crying nor did the look happy the look on face showed one thing she had no choice finally Severus spoke.

"Anna we need to go we can't keep the dark lord waiting" The last thing Severus wanted to do was let the dark lord have Anna as one of his followers. But Dumbeldoor was not around and he was a double agent so if he did not do as the Dark Lord said he might suspect something. Anna nodded her head she had silent tears running down her face. Severus picked Anna up off the bed and set her in his lap. 

"Anna I promise it's going to be ok" Severus used the softest voice she had ever heard. Anna looked up at her father more tears ran down her face. Severus held Anna's head to his chest and let her cry. Anna held tight to her fathers robes and sobbed. Severus knew they couldn't wait much longer so he picked Anna up and held her on his hip. Anna layed her head down on her fathers shoulder and wrapped her arms tight around his neck. Severus went up a flight of stairs and up to Dumbeldoors office and grabbed some floo powder.the last word Anna heard before they left struck her like a knife in her chest.