9

I didn't even get to finish the first chorus before I felt a strong hand grab onto my arm, dragging me away quickly. When we were far enough away from the others Taehyung's eyes met mine for a second, before they closed and our lips met.

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

Sweet. That's how I'd describe it. It wasn't exactly slow, as you would expect from a romantic first kiss. Actually it was kind of rough. Not in a sexy way, though. It was more of a "I've wanted to do this for quite some time now"-kiss. A bit rushed, perhaps, but still gentle.

Taehyung put one hand on my waist and let the other stroke my cheek gingerly, while mine were a bit all over the place, touching at his chest, slowly creeping up his back towards the head. My arms eventually settled for the neck and snaked themselves around it while running my fingers through his soft hair. Taehyung moved his hand from my face to rub unknown patterns on my back with the other hand still at my waist, pulling me impossibly close.

People always say one's first kiss is bad, but I honestly couldn't tell. I wasn't thinking, my body was just moving by itself. The only thing I was certain of was that I loved this feeling. The feeling of adrenaline rushing through me, the feeling of warmth that appeared in my chest, the feeling of Taehyung's hands on my back and the feeling of having Taehyung's full attention on me.

He broke the kiss first, chuckling slightly. "What's happening?" he said softly through the giggle, our noses still touching.

I gazed into his sparkling eyes. "I think we're kissing?"

He gave a barely audible laugh and put his lips on mine again, both of us smiling into the kiss.

I pulled away slightly, but I could feel his hot breath as our lips were still touching. "Now, as much as I love this..."

Taehyung whined and interrupted me with another kiss, how rude.

I smiled, my eyes still closed. "...we should get back soon, don't you think?"

He pouted and pecked my lips again.

"I guess...it is nearly one o'clock after all..." he mumbled against my cheek. Then he looked up, alarmed. "Shit! It's nearly one o'clock! Our friends must be looking for us!" after saying that he seemed to forget it immediately, pulling me even closer as he smelled my hair.

I didn't want to go back to the others, but they must be worried. Not to mention my mom.

"Taehyung..."

He gave me another kiss. "Yeah?"

"I don't wanna go back!" I pulled a sad face, knowing very well how cute it made me look. This made my hyung grin from one ear to the other.

"C'mon, we should get back. The others have probably left without us!" He unhooked my arms from around his neck and grabbed my hand. I hugged his arm and leaned against him as he dragged me along, laughing at my childishness.

.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

"Mom! You're still awake?"

"Of course, I assumed you were having fun so I didn't want to call and interrupt but I'm a mother and I do get worried, you know," Hyemin explained with a tired smile.