F O R T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

" Guys i am bored let's do something" but before anyone could think.

" Let's bake.something for nandini" arya said coming inside the hall room along with soha.

Manik was feeling uncomfortable seeing soha. He wasn't scarred but somewhere deep inside he know she wasn't someone with good intentions.

Manik and cabir decided to leave for the office while alya, mukti and navya started baking a cake - a get well soon cake.

Aryaman picked her up in his arms. His touch was unbearable for her. She felt uneasy.
He put her down on the kitchen counter and made her sit comfortably.

" Can i use your washroom nandini?" Soha asked politely, faking the smile. The sweetness in her tone could be easly judged by how much she was faking it.

She eyed aryaman to come to the room.

By making an excuse, aryaman followed her.

" Ye bhai bhen kuch ajeeb nahi hai" mukti said shaking her head in annoyance.

" Nandini where is my phone" manik came inside the kitchen panting badly.

" Might be in my room, check karlo" she answered smiling.

He smiled back and rushed to her room..

~●~●~●~●~

" Bhai we need to do something , this nandini is very clever. She is doing everything to keep manik close to her i cant... I can't lose manik to her" she was  loosing her temper.

" Soha our trumo card is still left, her own brother,who is making her life miserable with his own hands. He don't know he is trapping himself in a pond of swamp" he laughed devilishly.

This was eavesdropped by manik. He was shocked, how abhimanyu can stoop so low to take revenge? How can he include  her own sister who wasn't aware of their past in these ugly games running from last three years.

He entered the room to confront the devils inside making both of them gasp for air.

" So this was your plan ms. Soha khurrana" he asked crossing his arms across his chest.

" Well you heard it, no problem you just increased my chances of winning in it" she turned towards aryaman.

" Bhai leave i need to talk to him "and winked at him to which he smirked.

He left obediently.

" So mr. Manik malhotra, how did you liked my plan" she said stepping close to him.

" Soha you better not drag that poor soul in it" he was displeased by her planning.

" She isn't manik, she isn't you ll get to know her real face"she said seductively moving her hands over his face.
He jerked her hands off making her more closer to him.

She holded his neck tightly.

" If you dont want her to get involve in this game, do whatever i say mr. Arrogant malhotra" she said making him lean close to her face.

" This is wrong soha, you will regret " he turned around pushing her back.

~*~*~*~

" Nandini manik is calling you" he said. Lies.

He was about to pick her to which she rejected.

" I ll go " she denies politely.

Stumbling upon her legs ,not to make self fall again reached outside the room, followed by aryaman.

" Do whatever you wish to nandini.in the end you will be mine and only mine" he mumbled to himself.

Soon she reached outside the room calling for manik, but her voice stopped by seeing the view. She palmed her mouth, making her loose her balance.she fell on the ground. She groaned in pain, in pain of felling or seeing her heartbreak , don't know.

She yelled navya and mukti's name  to which they came running to her to help her.

They holded her from her arms and took her to the bed.

~*~*~*~*~
H

ey lovely readersss💝❤

We are soon to be completing 100k.

The kind of love you people have provided me, i cannot define it in words.

Thankyou for supporting me, loving me throughout the journey.

So how about a 100k special chapter next weeekkk??

A very happy dhanteras to everyone.

And have a happy and safe diwali too. Stay safe.

Much love ❤🙈