Devil 😈 Vs Angel 👼

Thanks for the wonderful support....

Very happy to inform you all that this story "Longing for my wife" has become my 10th story
(1. After loving husband, 2. I fell for your eyes, 3.  I want my fuggy,
4. Arrogancy vs attitude, 5. From the day I met you, 6. Anything to make her smile, 7. Finding a mother in her, 8. In love with my soul, 9. Royal unbelievable wedding) to cross
1000 + votes in just 12 chapters with a maximum of 98 votes to its credit ....

In the starting, this story was not read and followed by many... But now the story has gained a lot of attention and many likes the plot a lot and appreciated me...

I was quite hesistant at the first as this story will show a dark and bad side of a girl... She will torture her husband like anything... Though many felt bad for abhi, the appreciation and support you are giving me is simply mind blowing and adorable...

As far now, I have to decided this as a short story and planned to give  only
20 shots.... 12 shots finished already and 8 more chapters left for wrapping up this story....

But if the story demands, I can add 3 to 5 chapters if you guys are okay with that... This is not going to have more than 25 chapters....

Hope u all will support me in this regard. ..

How about giving a small teaser to know what's in stores for them....

   Teaser....

(THE DEVIL PRAGYA VS THE ANGEL ABHI)

Please listen to me... Let me explain you my condition....

Am I looking like a fool to you... You killed me already with your words...

You are no one to me... Im happy with what I have and please leave me alone.... Don't come in front of my eyes anymore

I need her... She is my heart beat... She is my everything .. 😭😭😭😭.... I hurted her the most but I cant live without her...

😱😱😱😱😱..... How did this happened???? What a fool Im??? What am I going to do now???? I regret for doing such a big mistake....

What nonsense have you done??? You are a bloody cheat... How can you betray me like this??? You have not loved me truly....

I don't want this shit in my life.... This is a curse.... I hate myself for making a mockery on me.... I am going to trash away this....

Please.... 😭😭😭😭😭 .... I beg you... I will listen to what you say.... But please dont take any drastic decision...

Its ours ... 😭😭😭😭... The god's beautiful blessing to us... I know you don't like me... But I beg you to give birth to our baby and give it to me... I will go away from you...

Hey you Mr. Mehra..  sign the divorce papers.... Take this useless baby with you and go away and never and ever come infront of me....

Sid... I need a promise from you... Aaliya is your responsibility..  If a drop of tear comes from her eyes, My heart will bleed... If you Respect your brother, keep my shaali aaliya happily forever...

You are doing wrong pragya.... What you have done to abhi and your baby is a sin??? God wont forgive you for the mistakes you have committed...

Rocky... 😭😭😭😭.... You cant do this to me... I did everything for you and your happiness only... Don't throw me out from your life please 😭😭😭😭....

That's all for the teaser guys...

So, how is the teaser???

You can easily predict na what this story is going towards....

Remember this is not an usual love story.... This is a dark story which is full of revenge because of the stupidity and misunderstanding of pragya...

Expecting all your love and support to write the story further.... Hope you all support me in this regard...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜