Chapter 1: B's head happened

Audrey's p.o.v:

"Hey, Bianca"I poked her in the skull with my index finger but got nothing except of a snore.
"B get up"I poked her again this time in the cheek just for her to turn to the other side causing me to huff.
She leaves me no other choice.
"Bianca get up!" I shouted right into her ear and she jolted awake and sat up, hitting her head on my lip in the process.
"Ow!" I cried out touching my lip which had started bleeding a bit now. Arrghh way to go B.

"What happened !what happened!? Did the moon Nazis invade the earth!" She ranted out still trying to fully gain consciousness.

I swear she is going nuts after watching that stupid movie where the Nazis had settled on the moon and they invade earth with their weaponry and stuff, I mean its pretty cool ya know but then again its really stupid too, why can't she just watch adventure time it's the most coolest show like ever! but B thinks its stupid well guess what B the moon Nazis-

"What the hell Rey! Why would you wake me up at 6:30 in the morning you know there is only a half an hour left before my alarm goes off and you know how protective I am of my sleep! Every second counts and what the hell happened to your lip ?" She burst out on me and I flinched back.

"Umm...ya know how I adopted cocoa because she was very cute even though you warned me that she is not potty trained ...." I trailed off when I saw B shaking her head profusely.

"Oh no Rey I know where this is going and I ain't cleaning that cat's shit again, what has it been like six months since you adopted that cat she should be potty trained by now and she should be doing shit where it should be done," B said.

Well, she is telling the truth.

"Please B please, my room stinks please"I begged her holding both her hands.

"Oh no kiddo your cat, your shit now let me sleep I still got fifteen minutes worth of sleep," she said and slid under the covers again, facing the other side.

I got up and sat on her, bringing my face as close to hers as possible.

"Please B..." I pleaded giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"No no no not that look...." she muttered while glaring at me.

"You're evil" she said before throwing off her sheets and getting up making me do a victory dance in my head.

Works every time just like it worked with poison ivy when Harley Quinn gave her the puppy dog eyes and just like that the day was saved! but again B and Brandon both think it was a stupid thing and a stupid scene saying how can the world be saved just by Harley Quinn giving puppy dog eyes but hey! What do they know about the power of puppy dog eyes, it's the most lethal and deadliest weapon on planet earth-

"You still didn't tell me what happened to your lip?, it's bleeding" my bubble of thoughts was again burst by B.

"Your head happened"I replied

"What my... head happened, that doesn't even make sense," she said before walking out of the room.

"Cocoa pooped again?" Brandon smirked and asked B when she was passing by with cocoa's poop in her gloved-hand which she was holding as far away from her face as possible.

"Shut up jerk face or I'll throw this shit on you" she scowled at Brandon and he raised his arms up in surrender. She then looked at me and glared while I just passed her a fake look of guilt.

Huh, I don't have anything to be guilty about, it's not my poop, its cocoa's fault that cute little chocolate brown munchkin of fur ball that I wanna squeeze the life out of ....... No no Audrey you have to be firm with that cat now , she needs to learn her lesson so no cuddles for a week .... ok maybe that's too harsh lets make it three days yea that sounds right three days is a fair deal plus you know three is kind of a lucky odd number and is the count for most of the things you know what I mean like how people say ' three is always the charm' yea-