beverly marsh request - 2

// this one is for @multifandomp3rson ! hope you enjoy! //

I stood at the edge of the quarry with the boys. "You guys are really gross," You remarked, disgusted after they finished their logy contest. "Hey, you're just jealous," Richie teased. "Of what?" You rolled your eyes. "You can't make as good of a logy as me," Richie smirked. "W-W-Who's going t-to g-g-go first?" Bill asked everyone, looking down into the water.
"I'll go," You heard a voice say behind you. You all quickly turned around to see Beverly Marsh standing there, starting to unbutton he dress.
Your eyes went slightly wide. Damn. The girl gave you all a smile and ran past you, jumping into the water. "What the fuck!" Richie yelled as she hit the water. A small smile made its way to your lips. You and Eddie shared a small glance and he winked at you to which you rolled your eyes. You all one by one jumped into the water.
After a while, you all started to play games, Beverly got on Bill's shoulders and you got on Richie's. Beverly started to push you so you pushed her back. You all were laughing and messing around until Beverly finally fell off of Bill's shoulders and Richie pushed you off his. When you came up you swam over to Eddie and then they started yelling about seeing a turtle.
Your attention was elsewhere. You were looking at Beverly, who was watching the boys. You glanced over at Bill who was next to her, looking at her.
You felt your heart drop a little bit when you saw Beverly look back at him and give him a small smile.
You sighed and shook your head before turning back the all the boys messing around.
A few weeks later, the losers were all at your house, having a sleepover. You guys even used to do this when it was just you and the boys. You laid on the ground staring at the ceiling, not being able to sleep but everyone else was, or so you thought.
You sat up, pulled your knees into your chest, and put your head into your hands. "(y/n)? Are you okay?" You heard the sweet voice of Beverly Marsh flow through the room.
Your head snapped up to look at her. "Um... Yeah I'm fine," You responded. "Are you sure?" She asked, sitting up and scooting closet to you. "Can I tell you something?" You asked her and looked over at her. You should tell her you were gay. Maybe she would tell you something, maybe she liked girls too...
"You know you can tell me anything," Beverly assured you and nodded to keep you talking. "I'm.... I'm gay," You mumbled looking at your legs. You felt arms wrap around you, which startled you.
Your head went up and you looked at her to find her head buried in your neck. "Hey (y/n), can I tell you a secret?" She asked you. You nodded your head, but remembering she wouldn't be able to see it, you made a noise to tell her to go on.
"I'm gay too," She told you. Your eyes went wide when you heard this news. "Wait, are you serious?" You asked, flabbergasted. "Yeah, seriously," She responded. "and I have a crush on someone," She told you. You raised an eyebrow. "Who?" You breathed out. "You," She told you, your faces close together. "I really like you too," you told her.
She leaned up, your lips pressed together for a brief second. Both of you happy, relief filling both your chests as you both peacefully fell asleep.

//hopefully that wasn't trash :) //