p17: soulmate au (cast)

Jaeden Lieberher ;
    - you have their initials on your wrist
You had met only one person who had the initials J.L. but they had had a totally different set of initials on theirs so you moved on. You were currently with your best friend, Sophia Lillis, one of the days that they were shooting. Her mom had flown you out to LA to see her since you both missed each other a lot. When you got there, Sophia was ecstatic, she introduced you to everyone on set. "Oh my god, (y/n), you need to meet Jaeden!" Sophia exclaimed, grabbing your wrist and bringing you to someone's tailer. You furrowed your eyebrows but followed along with her. You knew that someone named Jaeden was working on set with her but you had forgotten what his last name was. "Jaeden!" Sophia called out as she busted into his trailer. "Sophia, the fuck. We could have been naked." You heard a bit say. "Wow Jack, so you all just sit around in Jaeden's trailer naked," She rolled her eyes. "I want you guys to meet (y/f/n), (y/f/n) (y/l/n)," She put emphasis on your first and last name. "This is Jack Grazer," she pointed at the boy who had made the first comment. "that's Finn Wolfhard," she pointed at a boy with curly black hair, "and that's Jaeden. Jaeden Lieberher." She put emphasis on his first and last name too. You glanced down at your wrist, as did Jaeden. You both looked at each other, mostly speechless. "Soulmates?" He whispered and you nodded.

Sophia Lillis ;
- when they get a mark on their skin, it ends up on yours
'The movie comes out tomorrow, are you going to go see it?' was written on your arm when you woke up. You smiled down at it, grabbed a pen from your bedside table and wrote back, 'yeah of course!' You knew exactly who your soulmate was. Her name was Sophia, but you had never met her. She was an actress and she was in the new movie IT. You had been planning on going to see the movie for a very long time now, ever since she told you that she was in the movie. You and Sophia talked and texted but she liked to write to you on her arm sometimes. You both knew where the other was and were planning on meeting soon. The premiere was yesterday, on Friday, but now it was Saturday and you, your mom, and a few of your friends were going to the movie. You got ready, finally leaving your house around 9, the movie started at 9:20. You all jammed out to music in the car, excited to see the movie. When you arrived, there was two figures standing in front of the door, looking around. You furrowed your eyebrows but continued to walk along. When you got to the sidewalk in front of the doors you stopped. The strangers standing there was Sophia and her mother. You let out a squeal and Sophia looked at you. A big grin grew on both your faces and you ran towards each other. You engulfed each other in a big hug. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" You started laughing, a few tears falling from both your eyes. You pulled apart. "Hi!" Sophia giggled.

Finn Wolfhard ;
    - something your soulmate frequently says is on your wrist
"I'm a fucking meme" was written on your wrist now. It had just changed. It had changed a lot since you first got it. You were currently visiting your childhood friend Wyatt, who had another friend over that he wanted you to meet. You mom dropped you off at the front door and you knocked. You gasped when you saw who answered the door. "Oh my fuck," was all that came out of your mouth. "Hi! You must be (y/n)! Come in," The boy said. It was Finn Wolfhard. The dude from Stranger Things. You knew that Wyatt was friends with him, because of a new movie that was coming out, but still, you didn't expect it to be him! You slowly walked in the door when Finn moved out of the way. "Wyatt!" Finn yelled, "(y/n) is here!" A thudding came from the stairs as Wyatt bounded down. "Hey!" He greeted you and you shared a small hug. "How have you been?" You asked him. You started a conversation while Finn stood to the side on his phone. "Okay, the real reason I asked you here, (y/n), was because I think I found your soulmate!"  Wyatt exclaimed.  "Wha-?" You started but were cut off by Finn laughing at his phone. "I'm a fucking meme oh my god," He started dying laughing. You looked down at your wrist, then at Finn, then at Wyatt, who just nodded. "Fuck." Was all you had to say. You fucking soulmate was Finn Wolfhard.
(yikes this is trash)

Jack Grazer ;
- when you touch them you see color
You and Jack were going to be in a film together. You were so excited, it was your first film, with Jack Dylan Grazer no less! You were shooting out of order since they didn't want to have to keep going from location to location back to location one. The first scene you two were shooting together was a scene where you first meet at your fictional house. Over the next few weeks, you and Jack grew closer, but not necessarily touching since you didn't want it to be weird if you were soulmates. After about a month of shooting, you were at the next location, where the first thing you shot was a scene where you and Jack's character had to kiss. "Oh please! Stop being so selfish!" Your character yelled. "Maggie! Just listen to me! You have to go! I don't want you to get hurt!" Jack yelled right back. "Why?" You whispered, slowly getting closer to Jack. "This." Was all he whispered and his lips were on yours. You closed your eyes, as did he. Your hand went to his cheek and his to your arm. You both pulled away when the director yelled cut and you gasped. The world had filled with color. You both started looking around at everything. "Oh my god," Jack whispered. You nodded, mouth agape. "We're soulmates..." You concluded.

Wyatt Oleff ;
- you have the same tattoo as your soulmate on your wrist
You met over Twitter. You had seen Wyatt's wrists in movies and in pictures he had posted. You realized you had the same exact one.
You posted pictures on Twitter and on Instagram, trying to get Wyatt to notice that you had the same markings on your wrists.
One day, after many months of trying to get his attentions, a bunch of fans started tweeting at him, telling him to look at your account. He finally did, finally seeing why. The same exact tattoo.
He followed you and DMed you. 'hey!' You almost screamed when you saw that Wyatt DMed you.
You immediately texted your friend before opening the message.
Finally, you two started a conversation, getting to know each other. After a year and a half of conversation, he flew out to (where you live), you both finally meeting for the first time.
(yikes this ones trash af)

Chosen Jacobs ;
- the first words you speak to each other is on your wrist
"Oh shit!" Was written on your wrist. Always had been. You used to cover it up when you were little, well your mother used to. "Why would that be the first thing someone said to you?" Your mother always asked. "Because I'm flawless," You would always answer.
You wondered what the first thing you would say to your soulmate would be. You were getting coffee one morning with your friends. Well you didn't get coffee, you got a hot chocolate. Your name was called so you went up to grab your order.
You turned around where you rubbed into a tall boy.
"Oh shit!" Was the first thing out of his mouth. Your hot chocolate must have burned him!
"Oh my god! I'm so so sorry!" You grabbed a few napkins and started to dry his shirt off. "Wait," The voice said and grabbed your arm to stop you. You glanced down at your wrist and then back up at the boy.
The first thing he had said to you was oh shit.
He flipped his wrist over for you to read. It read exactly what you had just said. "Well this seems like the perfect way to meet. I'm Chosen," He held out his hand, even though you were both covered in hot chocolate.

Jeremy Taylor ;
- you have a countdown clock on your wrist
Today was the day, you were meeting the cast of IT! Your mother was one of the people interviewing them and she was letting you come watch/meet them with one of your friends.
You stood backstage with your friend and the director as you watched the interview go on.
You looked down at your clock, it was the first time in a while that you had checked it. It said 00:04:38. Your mouth fell open. You quickly showed your friend who started to freak out as well. "My soulmate is one of them, I'm shaking," You told your friend who nodded, agreeing with you.
After three more minutes it was over and you were about to meet them.
The first person who walked up to you was Jeremy. You looked down at your clock, seeing it now said 00:00:00. You looked up at him, then he also looked down at his. "Well, hello," Jeremy greeted, sticking out his hand.
(wow this one is trash too sorry)

//wow hey sorry these are all trash but i honestly like sophia's? idk.//