XLIII

Jeon Jungkook POV

     I pointed at the candle and it lit easily. I smiled at Hoseok and he scribbled something in his notebook. By what has happened, lighting a candle has been the easiest thing all day. It came naturally, and Hoseok said that it comes with different amounts of power. I also was pretty good at teleportation, but we hadn't tried anything else. I pointed to a few candles around me, and on instinct they all lit. I thought it was pretty cool and I smiled at myself. "Do you want to try to ignite a fire?" Hoseok asked and I nodded hastily. He smiled before grabbing a few sticks. He set them up in a campfire was and signaled me to go. I snapped my fingers and it lit easily. I smiled and he gave me a high-five. "You are one quick learner when it comes to fire." Hoseok said and I smiled. "A natural perhaps?" I inquired and he nodded. "Very much. Too bad there isn't more to learn at the moment. You really can't do much more except fire balls, but you have to learn air control and dynamics first." Hoseok said and I frowned. "Is there anything else we can learn today?" I asked him but he shook his head. "Tomorrow we'll finish basics, then you're on your own." He said and I tilted my head slightly. "What do you mean?" I asked and he stood up. "You have to learn everything else on your own Kook. I have other things to do too." He said and I frowned. "Okay, but if I can't do something will you help me?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course, but enough is enough for one day, we have to eat dinner." He said and I nodded standing up.

     I sat down in the dinning room and an angry tension hung in the air. I looked and saw that it was probably between Taehyung and Namjoon. I looked at Hoseok and Jin, who both seemed to feel the tension and the room also. "So what's for dinner?" Jin said trying to break some of the awkwardness and Namjoon frowned. "Food. What else?" He said coldly and Jin looked away hurt. he mumbled an apology, before resting his chin on his hand. It reminded me of art class, all the times when he and Jimin would fall asleep during boring movies. I always enjoyed them, but they put most of the class to sleep. Images flashed in my mind of art class, all the times that Jimin and Jin would joke around. Their witty comments made the whole class laugh, and their jokes were so funny that even I laughed. Jin always laughed at his own jokes so much that one time he got kicked out for being disruptive because of his windshield wiper laugh. I let a small smile fall upon my lips and I looked at Tae. He looked back at me, his frown cold and dark. I mouthed a "What's wrong?" but he didn't reply. He just shook his messy fading hair and turned away. I frowned at this, and looked down. I waited silently for dinner to be served not moving at all. No words were spoken, just a room filled with tension of many emotions that wouldn't leave.

     After I finished my food I decided to leave. We usually stayed and talked for at least an hour, but tonight the tension got to be too much. I didn't even bother to say goodbye to Tae, I just waved to Jin and Hoseok before exiting. I walked down the hallways alone but I could feel that someone was following me. I could feel their eyes staring me down and I stopped. I could still feel them staring and I turned around quickly. I saw a flash of black, and at that I knew I wasn't alone. Fear ran down my spine and I felt the eyes again. "Who's there?" I asked and I heard a laugh. I couldn't see where it came from, but suddenly a back smoke appeared and Namjoon stepped out of it. I tried to calm my nerves, but something was off, he scared me.

     "You know Jungkook, I'm pretty mad at Taehyung currently." He said and I frowned. What did this have to do with me? "Do you want me to talk to him about it of something?" I asked and he shook his head, a sneer across his face. "That would be too easy." He said walking closer to me. I stepped back but me didn't stop. "Look Namjoon, I'm really tired right now, can I just go to bed?" I asked and he shook his head. I internally groaned, and fixed my posture. "What do you want then?" I asked and he lifted his hand. In a matter of seconds I was slammed against a wall. The sudden burst knocked all of the wind out of me, and I breathed heavily. "Dude what the Hell?" I asked as I shook it off and stood back up. He walked over and pushed me into the wall. I looked at him in shock and he smiled. Fear consumed me as I realised that he was in his human form, but had blood red eyes. He was so strong that I couldn't loosen his group and change by myself.

     "Ever since you showed up, my whole life has been crushed before me by Taehyung. I'm actually shocked that you manage to love someone like him. After everything he's done." He said and I frowned. Is that this about? Is he just jealous? I tried to push him off of me, but he wasn't budging. "Namjoon, he has cared more about me then anyone else. I don't care about what he's done." I shot back and he frowned. "Oh, really? Did he tell you  that you two getting together was a plan he had made just so he could get his wings. Originally he wasn't even going to keep you around. He probably just took pity on you and wanted a plaything to keep him busy when he's bored." He said and I felt my stomach drop. "You're just trying to get in my head. He would never do that." I said but you could that I was trying to keep my hopes up but was really crushed. "Why would I lie?" He asked dropping me to the floor. I crumpled and breathed in and out counting my breaths.

     "Is that really all he thinks me of?" I said and he smirked. "How do you even know that he used me?" I asked and he kneeled down next me. "Hoseok was the one who found out about you in the first place. He then told Taehyung and me." He said and I looked down. My mind seemed to travel to a thousand different places in a matter of seconds. "I still don't understand why I need to know this. What did I ever do to you Namjoon?" I asked him and he glared at me. "Because you are the only thing that he cares about. The only way for him to get over you is if you're dead." he said before picking me up by my neck and shoving into the wall. Fear filled my whole body and I could barely breathe. "P-pleas-e let m-e go." I muttered but he shook his head. I then noticed that the same Darkness that he arrived in curled around his body and began to circle around me. "No can do Jungkook. Do have any last words?" He asked and hot tears fell down my face. His tightening grip sent shivers down me and the Darkness that was around us came around my face and I unintentionally breathed it in. My mind was fuzzy at the lack of oxygen, and I no longer could focus. I started to see the black fill my vision as well and I believed that this really was the end. 

     "What the fuck? Namjoon let go of him!" A voice called but the Darkness was bigger and stronger. I resisted the temptation to give in but I was losing. Suddenly, something slammed into me and Namjoon and his hands came off my neck. I gasped for air and coughed violently. Everything was blurry and the blackness retreated slowly. "What the fuck is wrong with you Namjoon? The fact that you call me a monster then try to kill my boyfriend? Get the fuck out of my sight." the voice said but it didn't sound like Tae. It sounded colder, and different. I guessed that was just my lack of oxygen. Footsteps then hurried away and a pair of arms wrap around me. "Baby, you're safe now, I'm here." Tae said and I tried to relax. However, everything Namjoon had told made me cold and stiff. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked and I frowned.

      "Namjoon told me that you had planned everything. Is that true Tae? Were you just going to kill me after you got your wings? Am I just your plaything?" I asked opening my eyes to see his face. His face was crumpled in emotion and I didn't know what to think. "Don't believe what Namjoon said. He was just trying to get in your head." He spoke but I shook my head. "You didn't answer my question, Taehyung." I said and he frowned knowing I was being serious. "Yes Jungkook, I had planned to have us meet. Yes, you were originally just supposed to be used so I could get my wings back. But I learned that you are more important than that. Jungkook I love you so much. I'm so sorry if you don't believe me. I didn't want to tell you, but I shouldn't have kept it in." He said and I shook him off of me. "I'm going to find Hoseok." I said standing up. His face dropped and he was on the verge of tears. "Baby, I'm sorry, I really am. Please believe me. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said but I shook my head. "Maybe I will be able to talk to you later, but not now." I said and the only emotion on his face was hurt. I took one last final breath before turning away to find Hoseok, who I would be staying with until further notice.

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Not much to say except that I want to die and shit is really hitting the fan in this book so yeah. I hope you enjoyed!
- e.s