[25K SPECIAL] Seungho's story

Start from the beginning

His seatmate tilted her head, confused. "Eh? How did he get inserted into here? Is your brother a fan of Knock?" she asked. "My sister is a fan too, but her favorite member is Taedong."

"He says he knows Minhyun personally and that Minhyun is his future husband. I don't really know if it's true though."

"Your brother is weird!"

"Couldn't agree any more. Wait 'til you hear the rest."

One day, Seonho received a letter from his great friend prince Daehwi of Magumagu. Seungho tried hard not to laugh after saying Magumagu. When he and Daehwi first met the boy taught him the magu magu aegyo, so in the end that was his kingdom name. Prince Daehwi was announcing that he was getting married! Seonho was very excited.

He searched his grand closet for clothes to wear to his good friend's wedding. In the end he decided on a normal tuxedo. He didn't want to look better than his friend on the day he's getting married, of course.

When he arrived in the kingdom of Magumagu, prince Daehwi's groom greeted him with open arms. It was Jinyoung of DeepDark kingdom!

"Don't ask me what he means by deep dark, my brother was just telling me to write whatever so I followed him," Seungho assured in advance.

"I know deep dark! That's Bae Jinyoung of WinkDeep's nickname!" another one of his female classmates spoke up. Seungho sighed. His brother's imagination runs wilder than Mong Sil whenever she hears dog food being placed unto her bowl.

"Seonho! You made it!" Jinyoung gave Seonho a tight bear hug. "Of course I did, I love food being served on weddings," he joked.

"You and your gluttony, really."

Jinyoung walked out to greet the other guests, so Seonho walked into the church. There he sat next to his 2 other friends, prince Dongmyeong and princess Somi. He was excited to see his friend get married, especially since he and Jinyoung were practically the sweetest couple he's ever seen in his whole life.