Young •Fluff• Reddie

Eddie's P.O.V:

Eddie and Richie were playing video games at Richie's house. Eddie might have a slight crush on him, but Richie is completely and totally straight. And even if he wasn't, he wouldn't like Eddie anyway.

"Yes! Ah! I beat your ass!" Richie yelled putting down the controller and throwing his hands up

"Yeah, yeah, calm down. You're the best. Woo hoo!" Eddie said with almost not emotion

"What's wrong Eddie Spaghetti?" Richie frowned

"Nothing... just tired I guess." He sighed, not being completely honest, "I should head home, it's getting late." He said standing

"Wait! Don't go, my parents won't be back till the day after tomorrow and I don't wanna be alone..." Richie frowned

"Fine, but I'm heading home in the morning." Eddie sat on the bed

"Thanks Eds." Richie gave a small smile and he might of slightly blushed at the thought of being alone with Eddie in the same bed, no. Definitely not.

Eddie nodded and Richie turned off the tv, then walked to the bed and climbed in. Eddie scooted back and they both got under the covers.

Eddie looked up at the ceiling. God, he was so stupid. Being in love with Richie. It was the worst thing to possibly ever happen. Richie was as straight as a fucking stick and Eddie was a big giant rainbow, well hiding in a closet, it was now taking all his strength to keep the bright shining rainbow in the closet.

"Hey Rich." Eddie turned over at him, "Yes Eds?" He turned on his side to look into eddies beautiful eyes, "Richie. I have a secret. A big one. One that I need to tell someone." Eddie said worriedly, "Okay, tell me." Richie smiled at him. "Richie. Oh my god, um, I-I I'm uh g-gay." He sighed in relief, it had felt as if this boulder on his shoulders vanished. Richie turned on his back and looked at the ceiling. Eddies heart was pounding and he could barley breathe. Richie reached down and grabbed Eddies hand. "Babe... I'm gay too." Richie replied. Even if it was just friendly, Eddie loved being called babe. He looked into Richie's eyes and smiled, "Eddie... you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. And I mean it when i say it. You, make my heart melt when you smile. You literally make me wanna scream because i want to constantly kiss and cuddle and love you. I am in love with you Eddie Kaspbrak. I love your curls, your deep brown eyes, your freckles, literally everything about you is absolutely and totally perfect." This whole time all Eddie could do was smile. He was mesmerized, "Rich. I'm in love with you too. I have been for a while. I don't even know what to say to be honest." Richie smiled and shook his head slightly at the adorableness. He leaned in and kissed Eddie. The both smiled and pulled apart. Richie flipped Eddie over and pulled his body to him. Eddie giggled and Richie could've sworn his heart stopped. He kissed Eddie's neck and intertwined their fingers and said good night.