.1

Chapter 1-
I'm no good girl no more
October 1,2016
Annie's Point Of  View
     Hi, I'm Annie Leblanc. It's been exactly one year since my best friend, and brother, Caleb Logan Leblanc passed away.
       I'm sick of all the attention everyone gave me. I've decided to dye my ombré brown, blonde hair completely blonde. Show everyone that the attention "went to my head".
       Speaking of dying my hair. I woke up at 4:30 am, an hour and thirty minutes before I woke up normally and bleached it. After that, I took my phone and called a local salon,"Hello, Hi I would like to make an appointment for 10:30 today for an ombré," I spoke into the phone. Why would the salon be open at 5:30 in the freaking morning? "Ah, yes Name." "Annie Leblanc." "Will 10:45 work?" the woman spoke into the phone, happily.
    Way to much Starbucks.
"Yes, it will work see you then," I responded with fake cheerfulness.
    I quickly checked what time it was, 5:36 am.
     I walked over to my vanity and did a bold makeup look instead of my natural makeup as usual. I dug through my closet and found a black crop top, and matched it with a pair of white jeans. Then slipped on my white low top converse, brushed my teeth, and got in my car.
      About ten minutes later I arrived at Starbucks. I ordered pink drink and a doughnut. About five minutes later they called my "name" "Amy!" No one else moved. Guess it's me. Let alone it was my pink drink and donut.
      It was 6:00 on the dot. "3...2...1..." I softly whispered to myself. Then I got a call... from my mom. "Annie Grace where are you?!" Her worried voice voice came through the phone. "I wanted to surprise Hayley with Starbucks," I lied through the phone. Crap! Now I have to get Hayley something. "Oh okay, leave a note next time." "Okay Mom," I told her walking up to the counter to order Hayley.
      "Unicorn Frappe." I told the man. He already had my face today so I didn't have to tell him my name.
     Five minutes later they called 'Amy' and I got Hayley's unicorn frappe.
     I drive back home and set it on the counter and sprinted to my room.
     I just sat on my phone for a while, then when 7:00 came I grabbed my stuff and a bouncing off the walls Hayley, and drove to school. Hayley is 12 that's why she's bouncing so much. She's not used to the caffeine like I was at that age.
   I get to school and go to my locker. I heard whispering through the halls. Great way to start my day.
   I got to homeroom and our teacher took roll, and again with the whispers. You might not know, but I'm the "poster child" for good behavior. I hate it.
     Come 10:00 I have third period. I skip class and go to the salon. Check in and wait.
     At 10:44 the woman called me back. " What color ombré?" She asked me. " Blue please," ugh I have to get out of the habit of 'please'.
    After they let it dry, wash my hair, and blow dry it, I get to see it. It looks amazing. Well at least I think it does.
    Come 3:00 we get out of school shove my stuff in my locker, and go and pick up Hayley.
   "Annie, what did you do to your hair?!" She said climbing into the car. " I dyed and ombré it," I told her with ease. She smiled, "I like it." I nodded. I love my little sister.
We get home and Hayley hurries up to her room. Mom saw may hair, and makeup for that matter, and freaked out. "Juliana Grace Leblanc! What did you do to your hair!?" She screamed at me. "I bleached and ombré it." "You're grounded." She told me when I started walking to my room. " I'm no good girl no more!" I shouted walking up the stairs.

-----
Hey guys it's Rami. This is my first hannie story so make sure to show love.
Bye lovelies,
-Rami

Bad girls boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें