CH. 20 Deeper into my heart - Deeper into your soul (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Indeed, Anatoly and I were two of a kind, even more in bed.

Our kiss became more intense, drowning us in more sensual ecstasy and soon we were growling to have more. This time he stopped the kiss and stared at me with almost crazed eyes, his chest rising and lowering in deep and uneven breaths, his body evidently tensed by the excitement running in his blood.

"Turn Oleg," he said with thick and raw voice and before complying his request that sounded more like an order, I took his mouth for a kiss that lured his lust completely out. Then I turned around as he had said and I felt him completely pressed on me, his hardness stroking me pulsing and demanding. I took a long breath to will some control in my mind, because feeling Anatoly in such state aroused me more than I thought. "Oh God," he hissed on my neck, while his arms and hands wrapped around my torso, one slowly descending and finding my erection. He shuddered and so did I when his hand closed around me and his teeth sank in my shoulder.

Anatoly clearly had a thing for biting me and it sure was something I did not mind.

He pulled back to allow himself to draw the tattoos and scars on my back with his mouth and tongue, moving lower on my body; he fondled my ass in his hands and hissed out loud, feeling his hair tickling the feverish skin of my back, his tongue taking its time in the intent to tear my control in shreds. He sure had a talent for that and, the moment I felt his mouth on my lower back and slowly trailing on my glutes, a feral groan formed in my throat. My muscles tensed and clenched to a point that I gritted my teeth to control it, for his touch was possibly arousing me more.

"Anatoly," I snarled out, fisting the pillow beside my face, which risked to be shredded by the strength of my grip.

"Oh damn, Oleg...this feels fucking amazing..." His voice sounded altered, as if possessed and spoken by his own desire.

His tongue and lips ravenously trailed the muscles of my ass and his teeth scraped the skin, for then biting it as his seized my sides. We both let out a very fierce growl and I braced my forearms on the bed sheets, letting my head fall in front of me in the intent to control what was coursing in my blood. The desire and lust were so powerful that for a moment I wished to pin Anatoly on the bed giving me his back, for then sinking very deep inside of him. But I had to will control in my mind. I desired to feel him in me more than anything else at the moment. He pushed himself up and rested his chest on my back, his lips murmuring in my ear.

"I damn want you, so freaking much that you have no idea, Oleg."

The way he said my name fuelled my already mounting desire and excitement, so my hand shot to his hair and grabbed it hard while I brought his mouth on mine. Our tongues lost in the frenzy and heat of the kiss and then I tore away from it, gaining a very satisfying groan of annoyance from Anatoly.

"I want you, brat," I challenged him and his eyes smouldered in palpable lust and it looked like his temper was about to crack. This was precisely what I craved for.

Anatoly reached for the lube and we exchanged a glance that without doubts aroused us even more; he moved lower on me and once more fiercely provoked me with his mouth and tongue, now daring on more dangerous paths. My entire body shuddered violently when I felt his warm tongue tracing the curves of my glutes, his fingers ravenously sinking on my hips. My breathing sharpened and my eyes shut closed in the intent to avoid slipping out of control completely; the effect Anatoly had on me only increased further as we became more physical and it reached levels I had not foreseen. I heard my own groans and they sounded almost like coming from some beast without any shred of rationality left. His finger took the place of his tongue, feeling it sleek with the lube as he clearly enjoyed touching me.