Chapter 5

When Sally phased through the door it was a room that had video games leaning against the wall, a laptop was turned on in the corner of the room and Sally walked closer to the laptop, getting away from the door. She bent down and looking at the laptop screen curiously. A boy came half through the laptop screen making Sally fall backwards. 

"Who are you and why are you in my room?" The boy asked, he had blond hair and his eyes were red with black blood dripping down from them. He stepped out of the laptop, making Sally move back until her back hit the edge of his bed. Sally kept space between them and stared at him fearfully. 

"I-I'm sorry, i w-was trying to h-hide from a boy with black hair who's trying to kill me..I-I didn't know this was your room! I just wanted get away from him. M-my is Sally" Sally stuttered quickly and the boy sat down. She noticed that he was wearing Link's clothes, it was a character from a game named 'The Legend of Zelda' 

"hmm, you must be talking about Jeff. Don't worry he does that to us too, he's a jerk and likes to try to 'Beautify' us. Nice to meet you by the way Sally, I'm Ben. As you see I can go through anything that are electronics and I can control them too. I like to mess with humans on a site named Clever-bot." Ben stood up and held his hand out for her. Sally carefully took his hand and he pulled her up to her feet. They stood there, then Ben looked at the door knob that was turning. 

"Sally hide, like now would be a good time! I'll get him out of here as fast a I can then take you to Masky and Hoody who can take care of you until Slendy comes back." Ben pushed her toward the closet just as the door slammed opened and Sally turn invisible just as Jeff came into the room. 

"Where is she, Ben? I know she is here, tell me where she is and I won't hurt you kid. She wouldn't be here, I don't need another spoiled brat here to torment me more than you and Jane do." growled Jeff threatening at Ben and pointed his knife at him. Ben smiled innocently at him, he walked around Jeff and got his D's. He jumped on his bed and started to play, ignoring Jeff yelling at him. 

"Hey joker why don't you go bother someone else! I have no idea who your talking about, now go out of my room before I get mad" Ben glared at him and kept playing his game. Jeff tackled Ben off the bed and tried to stab with him. Ben grabbed his arms, moving Jeff arm quickly before he could sink the knife into his skin. 

"STOP IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE, STOP IT YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM!" Sally screamed, she reappeared and pushes Jeff off of Ben. She kicked Jeff knife out of his hand and ran for the door. Jeff grabbed her leg, making her fall down and started pulling her toward him. Jane came running in, she grabbed Jeff arm and twisting it back to make him let go of Sally. Jane kicked Jeff in the stomach quickly, grabbing Ben and Sally. She half dragging them to the other side of the mansion, she started sprinting pushing both of them in front of her when they heard heavy footsteps coming from behind them.
Ben: Yeah sorry, Jasmin hid this one pretty good in her ipod. She is still lost so it'll take time for the next one maybe. oh oh and please comment how awesome i am, sally, jane, masky, hoody are! Cooooomeee oooon you know you want too. Please follow her, and tell us if you like jeff or not. 'i hope not' Well cya im off to mess with people on clever! 
Sally: Oh i can't believe he forgot to tell you, click on that pretty little star!!!!! please click it, i'll be your best friend in the whole world!! PLEASEEEEE, i'll cry if you don't *sniff, sniff* Thank for reading! we hope you liked this. oh!!!! and she has more stories like Riko and Nightmares! read those too if you want! WE WILL UPLOAD SOON! Bye now!