Chapter 4

~Sally POV~

I frowned in my sleep when I felt something poke my nose then nudged me with something wet. I forced my eyes opened to see that it was a dog who pawed my nose and nudged me with his wet nose. I looked around in alarm, it was dark must of been midnight by the looks of it. I didn't see Slenderman anywhere, I looked back and scratched the dogs head.

"looks like I'm here alone with you, I don't even know your name. Your a good boy." I praised him, I noticed that he was smiling at me and I carefully check his name-tag

"Smile dog, huh it fits you. Come on I want to look around if you don't mind" I smiled at him, I somehow got the feeling that he was smarter than me and would protect me. Smile titled in thought and he nodded at me. I stood up, I started to walk toward the pitch black hallway with Smile walking by my side. I had to be five inches from the door to even see it in the darkness. I walked to the last door of the hallway that was near the staircase. It caught my eye because of the slashes on the door, it looked like someone got angry and took it out on the poor door. Smile nudged me toward the door, trying to encourage me to open the door.

"No, are you crazy?! Why would I go in there, it looks like someone tried to murder the door!" I whispered furiously at Smile who just rolled his eyes at me. He kept pushing and nudging me toward the door.

"Okay, okay fine! I'll open the door, just stop pushing me!" I glared at smile who let out a short bark of laughter. I reached out with my hands shaking in fear and slowly turned the door knob. I opened the door a crack, I could only see at there was light coming from a lamp on a nightstand and stuff thrown around the room. Smile pushed the door open, he ran to the bed where a figure was sleeping. I tried to grab him but he was already licking the person hand and I could tell that the person was waking up. The person stood up, grunting and they took off what looked like a night-mask.

"Hey there Smile, how it going boy?" asked the boy with long messy black hair, his sides of his mouth cut to make  his mouth look wider and his skin white as paper. I see that Smile titles his head toward me, i stiffen and freeze in place when the boy looks over where i am. I noticed he was going to make a move to get up and i see something silver under his pillow. I look down at the knife then at him, i run out of the room. I climb the stairs quickly and i run to a  random door. I hear footsteps coming, i made myself phase through the wall.
~Jeff POV~

Smile woke me up, he probably wanted to go kill some humans or wanted to play. I noticed I'm being watched and Smile titled his head toward the door, where a girl stood there. She must be Slendy mission, i see that she knows i have my knife near me since she looked down then at me. This is going to be fun, I don't need another spoiled brat to deal with. I have enough brats to deal with like Jane, Ben, Mr. Eater of kidneys, and Toby. I was about to get up, my hand sliding under my pillow to grab my knife but of course she had to run. Oh well, it's fun chasing after them. I get up quickly and I'm about to go running after her but Smile stands in my way.

"Smile,sorry but she's mine. Shouldn't of let me see her first, now if you excuse me. I have a job to do" I smiled widely, laughing as i jump over smile and run after the little brat. I can hear her upstairs confused in which door to hide, 'This is too easy' i thought sadly but shrugged it off. I get at the top of the stairs and smiled even more. She's actually making this challenging for me, how fun. I walk down the hallway, my footsteps echoing through the empty hallway. I noticed a blue color coming from a room with the shadows of two people in the room. "Gotcha girly, you won't be here for long." I said under my breath and reached to open the door.
Sally: Yeah, sorry this came out late guys....we have a little problem here......We can't find jasmin anywhere.. Good thing she had this already on her iPod. Well. we hope you liked it and lets hope jasmin is alright. She might have bumped into Jeff ,Jane ,or Slendy...let hope not and she's just went for a two-day walk around the forest. Did you guys see Jeff?! He's like Joker from that movie called Batman, something like that. They both look like clowns and they both laugh when they go into insane mode!! Maybe they're brothers!? Oh oh and they both are mean, rude, creepy, weird and they both are bast- 
Jeff: -coughs loudly- What else am i sally? Tell me i'll like to know. -stands behind her- 
Sally:
um...beautiful??? -runs off- DADDY SLENDY!
Jeff: Ignore and forget what she said. I'm beautiful, if you don't agree then i'll see you tonight in your nightmares. Please review, comment, and click that annoying star. Lets hope we find that pisky human that writes this story alive. 
Thanks for reading. Now Go To Sleep.