chapter 2

Slenderman walked up to an dirty two story house, it still had the belongings of the previous family that lived here. It looked like any other house but what made it stand out was the police caution tape wrapped around the house. He walked to the front door, avoiding the caution tape and opened the door slowly.  It was Deja vu to Slenderman, it was like the time he came to get Jeff.  Dried blood covered the walls, they had hand prints from the victims who tried to escape. Slenderman stared at the walls that had also words spelled across them.

'Want to play? He said it'll be fun... He said he wouldn't hurt me.. He said it was a game.. He lied!' The words kept repeating until they faded into a light crimson red. Slenderman looked at the blood with no emotion, it looked like what Jeff had done to his house. He looked up at the second floor and made his way silently toward the stairs. He walked up the stairs until he came to the first door, he opened it and looked inside of it. Empty, it looked like the master bedroom probably for the adults who used to live here. He continued looking through the rooms until he heard footsteps coming from the attic, they were light and quiet but they could still be heard. He made his way toward the outline of a squared on the ceiling  with a string hanging down, he pulled it down and slowly placed the staircase down. He walked up to the attic, looking around to find the intruder that had been sneaking around here. Slenderman was about to walk downstairs until he was a pair of big emerald eyes that were hiding in the shadows. Slenderman started walking toward them but stopped when they watered up in fear. Slenderman stepped back into the little light that was reflecting from downstairs.

"Don't worry child, I won't hurt you. My name is Slenderman. Why don't you get out of there?" Slenderman said in a soothing voice, afraid to frighten the small child. The owner of the emerald eyes sniffed and backed up more into the shadows.

"That's what he said a-and I got hurt... How do I know I can trust you? Mister." The small voice of a girl echoed in a quiet whisper. Slenderman took one step forward and bent down to be the same height as Sally.

"Because I'm not like him, I won't ever hurt you. You can trust me that I won't." Slenderman moved closer to get a better look of her, her whole body was hidden in the darkness but her big emerald eyes.

"Do you swear on your life? Do you cross your heart and hope to die?" Sally stepped out into the little light there was, she's covered in bruises and cuts. Her pink nightgown ripped, mixed with blood and mud like her brown curly hair. Sally had blood running down her forehead and her legs looked like she was running away from someone or something.

Slenderman held his long hand out for her. "Yes, I swear on my life and cross my heart Sally that I won't ever hurt you." Sally looks down at his white slender hand, she slowly took his hand and Slenderman straightened up to his full height.
hey people, i hope you liked this chapter. i was up until 12:00 writing this and i got a bit of help from my friend. Thanks dude for helping me. please review, comment, or follow me. it'll be like giving me free candy o3o. tell me if you like it or not! thanks for reading!