Chapter 20. Outfits, Make-Up and Best Men Speeches

Start from the beginning

“Because people are dumb and someone sent the wrong date through a text and so it’s tonight, not this time next week” I shrugged “Doesn’t matter”

Brodon walked up to the front counter and had a small discussion with the woman before following her out back, leaving me alone with Dion.

“Mate” I whispered as we sat down on the chairs by the window “I didn’t want to ask while Brodon’s here but, I wasn’t planning on having a best man”

He nodded “Understandable”

“But” I bit my lip “I need someone to give a speech at the reception, the best man usually gives one, I was thinking, would you?”

Dion smiled and clapped me on the back “Of course mate”

“Guys” said Brodon walking out with 3 different outfits “Pick one”

I grabbed the middle outfit and looked it over. It was a white shirt with grey slacks, a grey vest and a yellow tie.

“This one” I nodded

“Sweet” he grabbed it and turned back to the woman “4 of these please”

I smiled over at Dion who gave me a goofy grin before wrapping his arm around my shoulder “I’m actually really happy for you mate”

“Thanks”

“And if it doesn’t work out” he smirked “You can always marry me”

I hit him over the back of the head

*

Quinn’s POV

“I swear to god Bre, I will rip your head off if you don’t put that down” I growled stepping back from my side of the bed

“Oh you baby, just come here and get it over with” Bre muttered holding up the little triangular sponge colored with make-up “It’s just foundation”

“It’s evil” I argued “Keep it away from my face”

“Will you let me do your make-up, you’re going to your rehearsal dinner, you know the thing where all eyes are going to be on you because, you know, you’re the one going to be wearing a white dress and saying ‘I Do’ this time next week”

I held my hand to my forehead “I feel faint”

“Good, when you pass out I can do your make-up”

“You’re such a loser friend”

She rolled her eyes “You’ve been telling me that for years, yet your still friend for me”

“I have no one else”

Bre jumped over the bed and tackled me to the floor, I grabbed the hand with the sponge and held it away from me

“No, No!” I screamed

“Hold still”

“You’ll never take me alive”

The door swung open “Why are two girls arguing in your bedroom”

I heard Reece laugh and Bre was pulled off me and placed on the bed beside me

“You alright babe?” asked Reece

“Yeah, perfectly fine now that, that evil thing is away from me”

“Aww, don’t call Bre evil” laughed Dion

Bre glared at him “She was talking about the make-up you retard”

“Oh”

She lunged and painted Dion’s face with large smidges of make-up before he wriggled his way out and ran towards the living room with her hot on his heels.

“They’d make a cute couple” I smiled

“I thought Bre was dating Lou”

I shrugged “Lou went away to University and they broke up”

“But he’s coming to the wedding”

“They’re still friend, it won’t be awkward don’t worry”

He nodded “I’ve missed a lot being on tour and recording haven’t I”

I sat up on the bed and crossed my legs “You sure have”

Reece sat down in front of my and grabbed my hands “Then fill me in”

So I did. I told him all about Danni and Danny finally admitting their feelings for each other, Liam getting a girlfriend and then her cheating on him, Bre and Lou’s on and off relationship that eventually ended, Brooklyn’s and Wayne’s races and Harry’s University struggles and he replied telling me all the things I didn’t already know about the 5 crazy boys he called his best friends.

“I asked Dion to give my best man speech at the reception” he muttered after a long chat

“What did he say?”

“That if it didn’t work out he would wear your dress and I could marry him” he laughed “And he agreed”

“Because the dress part if what you tell me first”

“Well you don’t want me to marry Dion do you?”

“No” I smiled leaning forward to kiss him lightly “I would prefer you marry me”

“I prefer that too”

“Then there’s nothing to worry about, I’m not going to leave you”

“I’m not going to leave you either babe”

I kissed him lightly again “I love you”

“Love you too” He smiled “7 days left until your mine”

“I’m already yours”

He rolled his eyes “7 days left until you’re mine officially

“Officially” I smirked “I like that word”

“You know what word I prefer?”

“What?”

“Wife” he pressed a kiss to my lips and smiled at me “My wife”

I smiled back.

*NAWWWWWWWWWWWW* Why do I always make the endings so cute? 

Next Chapter: Rehearsal dinner :) 

Chapter after that: DRAMA! 

Today's Twitter Challenge: #7Days

ALSO; I was thinking about doing a n ACTUAL Ask Reece and Quinn and posting the answer's in a one shot chapter so if you have any questions, Tweet it, Comment it or Message it to me - Make sure you make it known that it';s a question and if it's a question for a specific person put their name! 

Questions will be taken by: 

Reece

Quinn

Bre

Dion

Brodon

Sam

Brooklyn

Harry

Danny

and...... well me, if you have a question for me :) 

ASK AWAY, TWEET AWAY, COMMENT AWAY, LIKE AWAY AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! <3