Chapter 12 And The War Just Begun

Ray Ray's P.O.V.

I look up and see the two voices who said that. It was Pimp Daddy and James. They both looked like they wanted to beat the mess out of me, which I bet they do.

James walks to the driver's side window and starts banging on it with rage. "Rayan, get out the car now!" James yells. Prodigy pushes me off his lap and opens the car door knocking James down. I try to stop him but he pushes me off. He picks James up off the ground and pushes him against the hood of the car.

"Nigga, who the hell are you to be banging all up against my car?!" Prod yelled at James in his face.

"Who are you to be kissing all up on my man like that?! Ray, why you kissing all up on him?!" James asks me in a pissed tone. I just sat there and didn't say anything until I felt myself being snatched out of the car and heard myself screaming. I looked to see who grabbed me and saw Pimp Daddy. His face looked like the color of a tomato and his teeth gritted so tight you couldn't punch them out.

"Everybody just shut the fuck up!" Pimp Daddy yelled.

"Ay, get yo' hands off my man!" James yelled and started to walk towards us until Pimp Daddy kicked in his stomach making him double over him pain. I tried to get out of Pimp Daddy's grip but that resulted in him wrapping his left arm around my neck and pulling out a gun aiming it towards my temple.

"Now listen here, Ray is mine and he's going to stay mine until the day he dies. Anybody who tries to come and touch me or him again, him and you will have your fucking brains blown out. Ya got that?" Prodigy just stood in the same spot with an emotionless face and James was still struggling to stand up. "Well, I'm guessing everyone understands. Now, Ray is coming back with me to be locked in his room and he won't leave unless I let him out. Come on, Ray, I'm taking you back to where you belong."

Pimp Daddy starts dragging me back until suddenly, I feel his arm let go from around my neck. I become free and look behind me to see Roc had knocked him unconscious. "Go! I got this and you might want to have this." He throws Pimp Daddy's gun at me and drags his body away.

"Thanks Roc," I said.

"Don't mention it, now go," Roc said annoyed and started dragging Pimp Daddy's body away. I ran to Prodigy quickly and he took me to his car. I started to get in but then I saw James and the vexed look on his face.

"So you're just going to leave with him instead of me?" he questioned. I started to answer, but he went ahead and continued to speak. "You know what? Gon' ahead then, I don't care." James then started to walk off towards his car. I glanced at Prodigy and he shrugged his shoulders. I did the same thing and we hopped in the car and drove off.

                                                                              ★★★★

"This was one hell of a night," Prod said as we walked into the house and sat on the couch in his living room.

"Yes this was. I knew Pimp Daddy was crazy but this was just a whole 'nother level of crazy," I said agreeing to his statement.

"I didn't even know the dude and I already knew that motherfucker was crazy," he said as he pulled off his T-shirt revealing his black muscle tank and throwing it in a hamper. It turned me on a little but I didn't let that show. "You want something to drink?" he asked.

"What kind of drinks do you have, Mr. Crippen?" I ask with humor.

"Well Mr. Lopez, we have so many drinks but the specials are Long Island Iced Tea, a Daiquiri with sour apple or Grey Goose, and my favorite, Sex on the Beach."