Introduction

✴✴Ray Ray's P.O.V.✴✴

"Yes! Go faster!" I yell as he thrusts into me.

"Shut up bitch! I'll go at whatever pace I want!" He yells back at me.

"Yes daddy!" He starts to speed up even more to where he's pounding into me. We keep going for a few more hours.

"Shit I'm finna cum!" He yells

"Me too!" We finally release and I see we are sweating, panting and hickies all on his neck.

"All right Ray, get out and send in another ho."

"Yes Pimp Daddy Prince."

I finished putting on my clothes and sent in another one. I'm Rayan Lopez but I like to be called either Ray Ray or Ray 2wice if ya nasty. Sadly, I'm a prostitute and I just got through fucking with Pimp Daddy Prince. I'm also a stripper on the side. I'm 21 years old and I've only been his bitch for two years when he found me on the streets that dreadful night.

2 years ago ...

I was just walking around the neighborhood because I just got into a huge argument with my mom after I told her I was gay. As I was walking around I kept on getting the feeling someone was following me but I just shrugged off the feeling. I wish I still had my old friend Craig or as I call him Prodigy to talk to but he moved away 5 months earlier to Vancouver. The feeling of someone following me came back and I became terrified. I turn around and I see no one there at first until I see the headlights of a car. I start running for my life back home but the person caught up with me and it sounded like they got their car because next thing I know I blacked out.

The Next Day...

I woke up and I look around. What the hell? I'm in a room with the walls covered in purple fur and a cheetah print rug-covered floor, what is this the 1970s? I sit up in the bed, but a pounding feeling came in my head and it hurted. I feel myself to find I'm in a black, lacey tank top wearing navy blue short shorts and no shoes on my feet. I feel my head to discover my hair straightened out. I wondered what happened to the clothes i had on last night. I thought it had to be a dream. I heard the sound of the door opening so I slid back under the covers only to get snacthed from underneath them and slapped.

"Ow man! What the hell was that for?!" I yell at him holding my cheek. I took a closer look at him and thought he did look familiar.

"Bitch, you better shut the fuck up or you'll never see daylight ever again. I hate to have to kill a pretty, young face like you," he says and he kisses me on the lips. I was getting ready to wipe my lips until he slapped me again. "Don't you wipe your mouth it just proves you one of my bitches. I know, you thinking one of? That's right I'm Pimp Daddy Prince and you gonna stay one of my sluts until the day you die bitch. Got that?"

Pimp Daddy Prince? I heard he's one of the most notorious pimps in Harlem. He once killed another pimp with one punch to head for messing with one of his "slaves". What does he want with me? I nod my head to let him know I'm listening.

"Good, you start tonight at nine and it's only three. Until then, you gon' see how I run this place and I'm having my way with you to see how you are. Mmmmm, I'm glad I found you, you a sexy ass thang," He says and he smacks my butt and pulls me out of the bedroom.

Present Day (2006)...

From that day on I've been his, or in his words he owns me. I bet my mom doesn't even care about me. Obviously she doesn't if she hasn't sent anyone out to come look me. Anyway, even if the Pimp doesn't allow this but I have made some friends here. I've met his other slaves named Roc Royal, Issa, Jaden Smith and some other people. And he runs the business out of an old, abandoned building.

"AYE 2WICE! YO SHIFT STARTS IN THREE MINUTES! IF I SEE YOU STILL IN THIS BUILDING YOU GETTING THE TREATMENT NO ONE WANTS TO EXPERIENCE!" Pimp Prince yells up at me. I wanna say 'shut the fuck up' but I know I wouldn't want the treatment he's talking about. I take one last look in the mirror. I have on a purple cropped tank top with some purple shorts that stop at the middle of my thighs, a pair of purple heels and my hair is straight. I felt uncomfortable dressing like this at first but I got used to it overtime.

Well, time to do what I'm supposed to call my job.

Hey guys so it's obvious I made a new story. I think this story is going to get good along the way so just give it a shot. My other two stories are not on hold. In fact, I might be updating one of them tonight, so yeah.

Anyways tell me guys, do y'all like this story so far?