Chapter 10 What You Do To Me

🎶🎶🎶Prodigy's P.O.V.🎶🎶🎶

It's been a month since I've seen Ray. I miss him so much. Why would he choose that Chris Brown wannabe over me? I've known him since childhood and he wants to go with a guy he's known for only two years. I know I've been absent for two years but I know he never forgot about me, but I kind of forgot about him too since Sydney was in my life. Why is life so stressful? I put my head in my hands and sigh thinking about him. The things he makes want to do. I would die for him. If I could I would get him out of that horrible lifestyle he's pretty much forced to live. I would protect him if anyone ever put their hands on him. I would make love to him like pretty much no one ever has. I would jump off a bridge if he said do it, but hopefully he won't ever say that.

I need something to calm me down, thinking about Ray sometimes makes my head hurt. Damn, the things he does to me. Now that I think about it I know what'll calm me down. I get up off the couch and head into the kitchen to get me a drink or two. I pull out the stuff to make me a Long Island Iced Tea. No one this but I'm certified to work in a bar since I know how to make all types of alcoholic drinks and cocktails. Speaking of bars, I should get my own bar built in soon so I have more room to place all these drinks.

Anyway, after making my Long Island Iced Tea, I take a sip and it was delicious. I take another sip and my energy level feels like I'm on cloud nine right now. I keep on taking more sips until the glass is empty. I need more so I make another glass of the cocktail drink.

I'm on my third glass and this one is almost empty too. I have Luther Vandross's Never Too Much and I'm standing on the island waving my drink in the air dancing and singing along like I'm in the club. Damn I have never felt a rush like this before in my entire life, not even when I was fucking Sydney. In fact, who gives a damn about that bitch? Right now I give every single fuck about Ray. Speaking of Ray I need him for a good fuck right about now. I just want to hear him screaming daddy as I bend him over this island and fuck him like there's no tomorrow. I look down and see I'm getting a boner just by my perverted thoughts. That's it I need him before I explode.

I grab my keys and head out the door but not before I finish off the last of the drink that was sitting on the island. I don't care if I feel I'm drunk, I can handle driving. I close the door behind me and hop into my car driving off to get my good time tonight.

Ten minutes later I arrive at the corner where Ray usually stands at. I look all in the crowd of these other hoes and I don't see him. I keep looking until one of these hoes come up to my car tapping on the window. I roll down my car window just a little bit but not all the way. This one's not bad looking but I don't want him. In fact, this is the same guy that came up to me the first night I came to this corner. What the fuck does he want?

"Hey sexy, why don't you take me with you and I can show you a good time?" the familiar looking guy asks.

"Look, you're pretty and all but I don't want you, I want you who know as Ray2wice so where is he?" I ask with anger filling my voice because I'm just about ready to hop out of this car and look for him myself.

"Why are you always looking for Ray? Anyway he didn't come in tonight. He hasn't been here in the past month either."

"The past month? Are you sure he just didn't find another corner to stand at?"

"Yes, I'm sure he hasn't been here in month, now why don't you forget about him and come have a good time with me?" He asks with a smile on his face. At this point I couldn't handle it anymore. I got out the car and punched him square in his face. I search through the crowd of prostitutes until I can't find Ray anywhere. This some bullshit. I go back to my car only to find that guy I punched is standing by my car. This nigga got some nerve standing by my car smirking at me like I'm really going to give him something.

"The name's Roc, come on man, I know I'm much better of a good time than Ray2wice."

"Bitch, get the fuck away from my car and let me go home. I thought that punch would've taught you a lesson," I say getting up in his face.

"Oh honey, I can tell you're drunk, it's all on your breath. Poor thing. Is that Long Island Iced Tea I'm smelling?" This bitch just tried it. I push him down to ground and keep punching him over and over again until I see bruises and blood coming out of his nose. I feel hands on me a push me out the way so they can get to "Roc." I couldn't take it here anymore. I just got in my car and drove off back home.

When I got back home the music was still playing from the stereo and right now Poison by Bel Biv Devoe was playing. This song made me think about Ray because he's my poison, he's poisoning my mind. At this point I couldn't handle it and started breaking everything that seemed valuable but it didn't. I smashed everything like plates, wine glasses, vases, just everything. I even caused the walls to have holes in them.

After I went on the rampage in my house, I broke down on the couch and cried. I need Ray, I love him and yet he goes and does this to me. What he does to me makes me go crazy for him and it's not just because I feel drunk. My heart was aching and it was aching for Ray's love.

I sat on the couch all night long crying until I went to sleep.

Meanwhile....

💖💖💖Ray Ray's P.O.V.💖💖💖

"Oh yes baby, ride this dick," James yells as I'm riding him.

"Your dick his so huge daddy," I yell as my eyes are closed and they roll to the back of my head.

"I know baby." He grabs my hips and starts thrusting into me when I come down on him. We keep going at it until we both climax and fall on the bed. He removes the condom and throws it away. He turns back over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses me and I kiss back.

"I love you baby," he says in the kiss.

"I love you too." We both pull away and he rests his head on my neck. We were both about to go to sleep until he whispers in my ear some news I'm kind of ecstatic about, but at the same time feeling a little unsure about.

"Sometime next month, I'm getting us out of Harlem and we are moving to Los Angeles. Now you no longer have to live this horrid lifestyle." When he whispered that, he kissed my cheek and went straight to sleep. This made me think about the one thing that has been on my mind. Prodigy. Me leaving him behind doesn't feel right. My heart is saying one thing but my mind is saying another. The one question I have to answer before that day comes, should I stay with James or should I have been with Prodigy this whole time?

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Man, man, man I have finally finished this chapter. I just didn't know whose P.O.V. to start it out with. I thought about and then this came to mind. Plus, I do my best writing on Sunday so yeah. Anyway I have surprise.

I was thinking that this should no longer be a ProdxRay story. It's going to be a Rayx? story meaning it might be Ray and one of the guys in story like Princeton, Lance, Khalil, Prodigy or James. What do you guys think? TADAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Anyway here's the update I've been working on. So as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread the stories, live your life to the fullest and DEUCES!!!!