Chapter 4 Well Guess What?

❇❇❇❇Craig's P.O.V.❇❇❇❇

I still cant' believe she left me like that. Why would she leave me? What did I do? I need an explanation. I know I should move on but I love her too much to let her go. I need to see her. Now let me think where would she be at right now? AHA! The law firm. It's only ten-thirty so I have time since I have a meeting to be at which doesn't start until one forty-five. I go take a shower and put on a brown and white suit and then I hop into my car and drive off. It's time I get to the bottom of this.

Twenty Minutes Later...

I arrive at Wilds Law Firm Office and go inside. I walk in and see Ms. Leylanni, or just simply Leylanni, the receptionist at the front desk taking calls.

"Wilds Law Firm please hold," she says and keeps on saying until she looks up at me.

"Wilds Law Firm please hold. Hi Craig how are you today?" she asks with a smile on her face.

"I'm fine, Leylanni. Is Sydney in her office right now?"

"Yes she is. I'll let her know you're here."

"No that's alright, I want to surprise her.

"Well aren't you sweet. Well good luck and have a nice day."

"Thank you Leylanni you too." I walk down the hall and stop in front of the third door on the right where Sydney's office is. I knock on her door and surprisingly she didn't answer. I wonder where she-

"OH YES TRISTAN! JUST LIKE THAT!!!!" What the hell?

"YEAH BABY!!! SAY MY NAME!!!!" I hear Tristan moan. Seriously, sex in the office? Not to be nosy but I'm going to go check this out. I walk down the hall some more until I reach Tristan's office where the noises get louder. I open the door silently to get a peak and the scene that's before me makes me want to throw up.

It was Sydney and Tristan......butt naked on the desk having rough sex.

So this is who she left me for, for her own boss. Does he not have a wife at home with a child on the way? I bust in there like I just opened the door and just start yelling. They stop what they were doing just to look at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SYDNEY?! YOU LEFT ME FOR YOUR OWN BOSS?!!!!! DO YOU NOT FUCKING KNOW THAT HE HAS A WIFE WITH A CHILD ON THE WAY AT HOME?!!!"

"Craig, I told you in the letter it's over forever and yeah I know he has a wife with a child on the way at home but-" she was cut off by Tristan speaking as they both started putting their clothes on.

"But I'm leaving her two months before the child is born and I'll serve her the divorce papers so that way Sydney and I can get married," he says as he kisses Sydney. I couldn't handle it, I just started throwing punches left and right and it led to me and Tristan fighting and knocking stuff over. I felt Sydney put her hands on me and pull me off of Tristan. I try to go back and finish but she held me up against the wall.

"CRAIG STOP WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT!!!" she yells in my face.

"YOU CAUSED THIS BULLSHIT!!! HOW LONG HAVE Y'ALL BEEN FUCKING?!!!" I ask with tears getting ready to leave my eyes.

She sighed and looked down not ready to go into a backstory. "It started three months after we got engaged. That argument we got into that night and I left, I went to his house since his wife wasn't home. We started talking which led to us having sex. After that we started talking more. We started falling in love at the same time too and after four months of dating, that's when we got engaged." I couldn't believe the words I was hearing come out of Sydney's mouth. I don't know what came over me but I slapped Sydney down to the ground. Tristan ran over to me but I just ended up punching him to the ground beside Sydney.

"Well you know what go on and fuck then. If you catch a disease from him, don't come crying to me. Goodbye bitch, goodbye ho. I'm out," I say and walk out the office pissed. Those were the last words I had to say to both of them for good.

As I was walking out I guess Leylanni could tell I was pissed because she started calling my name over and over. I just ignored her and kept walking to my car on the way to my job.

When I arrived at my job, I just stayed in car and just broke down crying putting my head on the steering wheel. 

All the good times we had, those turned to bad.

All the kisses we shared, those were fake.

The engagement was nothing but false love.

The love we made was just me fucking a stranger.

She was now a stranger to me.  

Well this one broke my heart. 1022, start to get the guns, machete, other knives and my special AK-47. Before I go kill this bitch, let me say that Craig will possibly find love and the next chapter will be about Ray Ray. I may be off point right now but I'll get back on point within the next two or three chapters because I don't want to bore you guys. And if you guys should know, I might put A Living Secret and In Love With The Butler on hold, no deletion though. So as I always say;

Vote, Comment, Spread this story around Wattpad, kiss that poster of MB on the wall and DEUCES!!