17.......

That night all I saw was red....
My mom currently had her hands on the wheel of the car...
I was sobbing...
we sat in silence for what felt at least a good hour and a half before she spoke..
"Dads gonna be upset you know..."
I just mumbled a response...
I hated every moment of this...
"Can we p-please just drop the topic.."
She looked at me as if I were a fool..
"Are you kidding me..this topic will not be dropped until I say so!.. and how do you expect to get better axel... to just do nothing.. ha I don't think so.."
"C-Chris helps me....." I said it so quiet that she heard it..
"Honey look at me."
I looked cowardly over at her..
"When you see things there not real.. you know that.. even the therapist says that.. you know you have schizophrenia axel. So my illusion to this would be that sadly Chris isn't real.. I hear you talk to yourself all the time axel.. it scares me to no end.. please just try to-"
I cut her off there.. I wasn't a normal child and I wasn't going to be..
" he is real mom! You haven't even seen where I am in the day let alone see him for yourself.. you're never there.. and when you are you're a bitch to me and dad.. as much as I hate dad I hate you even more..."
She put her head down.. tear lay on her cheeks as she takes a right into our driveway.. the car stops... I still wonder why she came back after what dad did... what I'm about to experience...

"How many!"
My mom flinches at his dark tone..
Slap one..
The first always is the lightest...
"F-four hun-"
Slap two..
"Answer me!"
His mouth was now to my ear...
I was used to this...
"Like a man.."
His words were like venom..
"407.."
After that number I was unconscious...
That word is red...

Entry 16
Sincerely axel