chapter 10

Blake's POV :

"Like my gift love?" I asked her. And the look she gave me could turn stone into ice, wierd example I know.

I was watching her each and every movement, her expression didn't change for a second. She was breathing heavily, as if trying to control her emotions. But she still looked like she would jump on me any moment now.

Her friends were there too, behind her watching carefully. Anna placed her hand on her shoulder, an action for calming her down, but I don't think it was working as she took steps towards me.

I watched her with amusement, like she could really do something. I scoffed internally, when she punched me straight on my jaw. And Damn, it was hard.

Everyone was shocked, to say the least. Even I was shocked. This girl, who looked like she couldn't hit a fly, hit me like she's used to it.

Then she widen her eyes, realising what had she done. "That's what you deserve you know. That's how much angry you made me, that I punched you. Who couldn't hit anything, punched you." She said.

Though that made everyone believe it that it was just an impulsive reaction, I didn't believe it. There was something different about it. Like she's used to it, like she hit everyone on daily basis.

Tiana's POV:

Shit, shit, shit! What was I thinking when I punched him? Right, I wasn't thinking at all. Though he deserved it, it can easily ruin me. Everyone must be doubtful now, but nevermind, what's done is done. *Sighs*

"What the hell did you do to my car?" I yelled at him. I mean, seriously, is he a teenager?

" You didn't like it? I thought it was a good idea" he shrugged like it's nothing.

I took a deep breath, because I know I'll lose my shit again. He's just doing it to trigger me.

"Why did you think that painting my car in three different colors, that too pink, yellow and green, plus covering it with birdshit, and bloody chicken pieces on my seats, would be a good idea? Hn?" I asked as calmly as I can.

And you know what he did? He fucking smirked. This bastard just fucking smirked like it's a joke to ruin such a lovely car.

I tried to control my anger. Breath Tia, breath. Take a deep breath. When I was sure I'm ok to not kill him right now, I looked at him.

"You know what Blake? You messed with a wrong girl. Now just wait and watch what's going to happen to not only you, but also your group of puppies" I said as sweetly as I can nodding at his friends. I saw them gulp nervously. Good, they should be scared, hell they should be terrified of me.

" And yeah, make sure you all are always on alert, you don't Know what can happen to you guys at any moment. Right?" I smiled so fake that even a blind person can tell.

"Good luck Blake" I waved and started walking towards my home with my friends behind me.  I'll miss you my baby, my car. Don't worry, I'll avenge you I promise.

Guess I'll need to walk for few days. From now on. *sighs*

But the look I got from them was worth walking for few days I guess. Time for revenge. *Evil laugh*

Sorry for the short chapter lovelies.

I recently started working and I work night shift so I hardly get any time for writing.

I hope you guys will understand me.

From now on, the updates are going to be very slow. (Though it's already slow) please don't be mad at me? *Puppy dog face*

Sorry again. I'll update as soon I can though.

Love you my darlings. 😘

-MUSKAN