chapter 6

Blake's POV :-

Sitting in a class for lectures was always boring. But today was different, as I was not here for lectures, though I've been sitting here for almost twenty minutes. I was only here for Tiana. But it seems she's much more interested in chemicals than in me. I mean, look at her, already scribing all the craps coming out the teacher's mouth, while here I was as clueless as a new born. Well, not exactly, but you get my point.

Mainly I was here to have some fun with this blue-eyed girl but I should have expected this already because I knew she's a nerd.  But that doesn't change the fact that I'm super bored. So I poked her. On her back. Right on her shoulder blade. Since she was sitting in front of me again. I saw her stiffen but she still ignored me. I poked her again. When she ignored me yet again, I started poking her continuously till she got irritated and snapped," what the hell do you think you are doing?" She hissed slowly as the teacher was busy scribbling craps on the front board. " Well, I'm bored" I shrugged. "So? Does it look like I care? Piss off Blake" she said and turned again continuing to copy the notes. I poked her again, and she shot me a look which Clearly says fuck-off-or-I'll-kill-you but her glare didn't scared me a bit. Infact it amused me. "I'm really very bored, let's do something fun?" I asked. She gave me deadpan look "we are in middle of the lecture Blake" she said signing. " Yeah and that's the main point of it." I said and wiggling my eyebrows.

She was still staring me with uncertainty, but I'm having a feeling that she would say yes. Her expression says she is contemplating my idea. "No" she said and turned towards front again copying the craps from it. Well there goes my feeling. If she can't have fun then at least I can. Mentally smirking at the thought I moved forward towards her, my face almost touching hers, and said " you asked for it" and started tickling her. But to my surprise, she sits still giving me a flat boring look...again. And ladies and gentlemen, here goes My plan-B too to have fun.

She gave me a smug smirk and continued her scribing again. Looks like I need to do something else. She's the first girl I saw who is not ticklish. I just made fool of myself. But I'm not gonna give up. I placed my hand on her waist from under the table. She froze at whatever she was doing. I started caressing the curve of her waist up and down almost feeling her soft skin underneath her top. I let my hand wandered downwards,On her hips when she suddenly stood up so fast, almost knocking off her chair. Few heads turned to see the blue-eyed flushed girl while they were unknown to what had happened. " Can I use the restroom Mr. Lockwood?" She asked and dashed out of the class without waiting for Mr Lockwood's reply.

An evil smirk came on my face, and I too followed her outside. Corridors were empty as everyone were in their supposed lectures which made it more easy. I went inside the girl's restroom and saw her splashing water on her flushed face. She was not aware of my presence yet. I locked the door from inside and the sound made her look towards me. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, but she quickly composed herself and watched me cautiously. I started walking baby steps towards her, while she took as equal steps backwards till her back hit the door behind her.

"What are you doing?" She asked still watching me with those wide deep blue eyes. "I told you I was bored. I'm here to have some fun" I said. "W-what do you mean by f-fun?" She asked again, I can easily see the panic in her eyes. I guess she's thinking of what I might do to her. But I can't blame her though. I'm know for my bad boy reputation. Obviously there may be lots of rumours about me doing many bad things. " What do you think fun means?" I said. " Maybe your version of fun is different than my version of fun?" She said in small voice. "Maybe.. maybe not." I said.

Now I was standing close to her, enough close that our body were almost touching. " You want to know what my version of fun is?" I asked her, and from her expression I can tell she have noticed the evil glint in my eyes. I moved forward, closing the mere distance between us, so now I was almost pressing my body to hers. I leaned towards her ears and said, "this" and I opened the door on which her back was leaning. And guess what happened? Yup right. She fell backwards in the stall. A loud screech came from her and then she was on the floor flat on her back.

I was laughing hard by the time she opened her eyes and was glaring so hard that even I had to stop for a second. But that was short lived when I started laughing again. "Yo-your... F-ace" I stuttered between my laughter. If looks could kill, I would be ten foot under the ground. "I'm going to kill you Blake." She grumbled while muttering many colorful words. She was still laying on floor while I was still laughing like a madman. "Run" she said calmly. "Huh?" I asked. "Run, before I kill you". And the way she said it, was enough for me to run out of the restroom like my life depends on it.

Votes?
Comments?

-Muskan :)