Chapter 9

Tiana's car above.

Tiana's POV-

It was another one week when everyone, and by everyone, I mean my friends, forgot about the whole Blake's revenge thing. As usual after three alarms, I got ready for my school. After getting ready, I quickly sat inside my car, throwing my bag at passenger, I started my way towards our oh-so-nice school. Note the sarcasm.

After parking my car carefully, I took some books from my locker and got to my first lecture as it starts in only three minutes. While passing the corridors I saw Blake there, with his friends smoking cigarette just where the 'no smoking' sign is clearly written. So much for sticking that sign!

Though I see him daily in school, he didn't give me his usual glare . Instead there was a smirk playing on his face. I have a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. But as usual, I ignored it. Time for my class.

***** ****** ***** ***** **** **** ****

"Urgg.. who invented maths? Who? Why? Why?" Monika grumbled beside me. "Can we not talk about studies now? I'm really hungry and I don't want to lose my appetite because of maths." Anna begged. Literally. "Guys maths is so easy. How come you hate it?" I said. Yes, you heard it right. I love maths. I always score full in it. Maybe That's the main reason they call me nerd. "Nerd" they said in unison. See, That's what I was talking about.

After buying our lunch we sat at our daily table. "So.." Monika started. "So?" I asked again. "I don't know why but I have a feeling that something is going to happen." She said. " You are just being paranoid for nothing Mon" I said and in answer she just shrugged.

"Hi ladies" Blake came sunddenly out of nowhere​. Anna literally jumped out of her sit barely missing the kiss to the floor. Three more chairs scraped making us know that his other gang members came too.

"Oh God no.." I murmured face palming myself. "Did you say something?" Blake asked with a smirk playing on his face, stating that he heard me. " Nope. Nothing. I said nothing" I sneered at him.

Blake leaned in and said, " Feisty as ever, I see, but don't you think we should do something about it?" He asked. "Yes. You should. You should just stop messing with me. Actually by now you should know what happens if you mess with me, you haven't forgotten how I've handed your ass to you right?" I said sweetly.

"Well baby, you should know I never back down from a challenge, that too if it is a hot one" he winked. The nerve of this boy!

The shrill sound of bell let us know that lunch is over. " I hope you will love my gift, babe" he said and left. What did he mean by gift? What gift? I am really having a feel that I'm not going to like it.

After school was over, I was stuffing my locker with all the books I will need tomorrow. I was going towards the parking when I heard the sophomores murmuring " did you see that car, omg it's looking so hilarious" they laughed. They were talking about someone's car. I shrugged and ignored them.

As I walked further, all students were murmering same thing, about some car being looking ugly, funny, yukky blah blah blah. Their words, not mine.

"Did you see the chicken? Omg whoever's ​behind this prank, I must say I'm  fan of them"  some chick said. Hearing this much about the 'car' even I got curious.

"Tia, wait.. " Anna cane panting beside me. " Do you know about what they all talking?" I asked her pointing towards te crowd. Her eyes widen, like she knew something I don't. " I'm sorry Tia, but I don't think you would like it" she said, with sadness in her eyes. Something is not right.

"Oh God Tia, I told you but you wouldn't listen to me. Now see what you got yourself into" Monika said coming beside me. "What Happened guys? What are you both talking about?" I asked getting really confused.

"Come" Monika grabbed my hand pulling me towards parking. The closer we got, the more crowd I saw. Specially where I had parked my car. I suddenly halted on my steps. No. No no no. This can't be happening.

" Tell me it's not what I'm thinking. Please tell me" I said, my voice much colder than ever. " I'm sorry but yes. It's your car whole school is talking about. And I guess you know who would have done it" Anna said with sympathy in her voice. I walked few more steps towards my car and the sight before me made my blood boil.
I am going to kill blak-

"Like my gift love?"

I know I updated after so long.. so sorry for the wait. I was having a very bad case of writer's block. And I know this chapter is not enough.

Next chapter will be fun.

Thanks for the wait lovelies.

Vote?
Comments?

-MUSKAN