Chapter 8

Tiana's POV

"Why the hell would you do it?"  Monika asked for the thousandth​ times. " He deserved it." I shrugged like​  it was a no big deal, which it was. Tripping Blake into the trash can was funny, but it doesn't change the fact that he's kinda popular in this school, and words spread here faster than the air. Though it's been one week almost, people, mostly his fan-girls, still give me the sting eyes. While their glares don't bother me at all, it bothered to Monika and Anna too. Everyone in the school knows me now. Great. Not.

"Well I agree with her" Anna pipped in. " And it was so hilarious, you did good Tia. I'm so proud of you" Anna said. Ha! I told you, Anna never backs down from an argument, nevertheless from a revenge. " At least someone is on my side" I sighed dramatically. " This is not funny you missy." Monika pointed her perfectly​ manicured finger at me. " Blake is going to take his revenge. You made fun of him in front of the whole school, for God's sake" she exaggerated. " I'm sure he is planning something very big for you Tia. The boy got an ego bigger than his head." She continued. Well, she's right, that boy had ego bigger than his head. Bigger than his whole body actually. No pun intended.

" Ask Cameron. He must be knowing if Blake's planning something. They basically live together." Anna suggested. " Yeah, like I haven't tried it already. Even he doesn't know what Blake's planning, and if he does, than he's very good actor I must say." She huffed. " Come on guys you are making it a big deal. It's not. At least I don't think it is. Even if he's planning something, let him.  Infact, I'm waiting for him to take a step." I said, and it's true. I really am waiting for him​ to  do something, anything. Almost a week is gone and he still hasn't came in my way, let alone done anything. Except some hateful glares at lunch, nothing else. May be he really was planning something very big. "Lets go the class, meanwhile let me try to know from Cameron if he's lying or he really doesn't have any idea." Monika said.

Blake's POV :

It's been almost one week from that lunch incident. I almost can't believe she did it to me. The girl has balls I must say. If anyone else would have done this, they probably would have been admitted in hospital till now. But it was Tia, a fucking girl. And I can't hit a girl. But that doesn't mean I'm going to spare her. Nope, nada, no. She's going to get an equal blow. She has to Know that she messed with a wrong person.

" Man, it's getting creepy now. You have been staring at her picture from last two hours now" Cameron stated. Yeah, I've been staring at her pic on my phone. Actually it was a picture​ of all tree of them at Monika's Facebook I'd, but I only cropped her image and saved it. Sadly, she's not on any social media, and it's the only picture of her. " I'm just planning how I'm supposed to get back to her. After all, she messed with me, and she's the only one who's strong enough to do this. But no one messes with me, and if I let her go, then may be in future someone else will grow balls to back answer me, which I can't allow, I won't allow" I said.

" Don't be too hard on her bro. She looks like a fragile little girl" Aiden said. "She's far from it" I huffed. " Hey, we can always spoil her car. I heard she loves it to death. I mean, the car is a baby I must say." Auden said for the first time. "Actually, it's not a bad idea. We can color her car in a different shade and we should also write something on it" Cameron added. Well, looks like I found out my revenge.

"I'm not liking the evil smirk on your face Blake" Aiden said. I smirked even harder now. "I think I know what am I going to do to our innocent little Tiana" I said thinking about the ingredients I'll need to plot my task. Just wait and watch Tiana, you are so going to regret ever pushing me into that trash-can.

"I need all of your help. Bring me the things I want and let the game began" I said.

Short chapter I know. *Sighs". Next chapter will be long.

Thanks for the wait though. And #317? Seriously guys? Love u all.

And Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims here..

-MUSKAN :)