Chapter 7

Tiana's  POV:-

" I am starving, I can eat a horse right now" Anna babbled again about how hungry she is. Currently we were in cafeteria for lunch. " Even I'm damn hungry, I hope they have fries left till now" I said. Our school's food is not that bad, infact, it's quite good as compared to other schools in our town. After all, North bridge Peterson is one of the most prestigious school in our town. ( AN- this school is totally made from my own imagination)

"Um.. Tia? What happened in chemistry? I mean after you came from restroom, you are kinda, walking funnily." Anna asked me. "Nothing" I grumbled angrily, as it made me remember what Blake had done to me. That bloody fucker, I still am having little problem walking. My back hurts a lot. I've not seen him after that incident he pulled on me. And he better not come Infront of me or else I'll definitely kill him. "You sure? Because I saw Blake going after you and we've not seen him since then. And now you are walking funnily, are you sure you guys didn't...?" She trailed off but I got what she was hinting. I widen my eyes and said, " Anna.. eww... No. We didn't do anything like that. That's so.. so gross.. eww." I scrunched up my face. That mere thought was enough to have me shivering in grossness. " Anything like that? Means you did something else?" This time it was Monika. I think it's better to tell them what happened in chemistry or else they'll not stop imagining the grossest scenarios. So I told them how he said he was bored, how he followed me to the restroom, how he made me fall on my ass and why I'm walking 'funnily'.

By the time I finished with my encounter with Blake, they were almost on the verge of laughing. " That.. wa..s hila..rious" she said and started guffawing. Soon Monika joined her too. " No doubt why you are hissing softly in between your walks" she said and I scowled at them more. I flipped them both and ordered my lunch which consists of one cheese burger, some fries and my coke. I grabbed my tray and sat on our daily table. Soon, both Monika and Anna joined me.

Out table is a long rectangular table, which can fit at least six to eight people. But sadly, it's just us three only. " So, you and Blake huh?" Monika smirked at me. I gave her a flat look and said, "Yup, Me and Blake. Soon, it will be Tiana-the-murderer-of-Blake." I said and her smirk dropped. " But seriously, we are talking about Blake here, who never talks to girls if it's not related to sex." Anna said. Yeah, she's right too. Blake never talks to any girl as long as it results in their 'body-talk', if you get what I mean. So technically, it is little strange why Blake is talking to me. He could've easily tried anything while we were locked in restroom, but he didn't. Instead, he tricked me to fall flat on my ass.

"Anna is right." Moni said, totally agreeing with her. "It's nothing guys, he's just messing with me. That's all." I shrugged while popping a fry in my mouth. They shrugged too, and started eating their lunch. I was slurping my coke, when I felt someone's presence behind me. Due to my fighting skills, I have fast reflexes, and I get to know if someone's behind me or not. But no one knows here that I'm a fighter, that too, the infamous 'Evil'.

Sometimes, I feel bad to keep this from my friends. But then, I remind myself that it's for their own sake. The less they know, the better. Being a fighter, that too an undefeated one, you tend to make more enemies than hairs on your head. And those enemies will do anything to kill me, which they can't because of my secret identity. But if they get to know who the actual Evil is, they will most probably try to hurt someone close to me to make me weak. And that's why I would never let them know about my student life here. And for that, I've to keep this far away from my friends. It's a good thing they don't know anything about my personal life. Heck, they don't even know how I look because of my mask.

"Nice to see you here babe" said a voice behind me. I can easily make out his voice anywhere now. "You must be very stupid to come and face me after the stunt you pulled in the restroom" I said calmly,but I was anything but calm. His friends snickered beside him. Looks like they know it too. "Yeah.. about that.., it was kinda funny" he said and shrugged, like he had done nothing wrong. Looks like I have to teach him a lesson about why not to mess with Tiana. Cue the evil smirk

"Oh Blake, you are so so stupid." I tsked getting up from my chair. All his friends were watching curiously while Anna and Monika were looking cautiously at me, because they know I can get pretty worked up for revenge. Everyone in our school knows not to mess with me. I may be a nerd but that doesn't mean I would bear anyone's shit. Blake was still smirking. I had my own smirk on my face due to which I can see his smirk wavering. I started walking towards him. I noticed a trash bin few steps back to Blake, already full with all the unwanted, sticky foods in it. Perfect.

Once I was close enough to Blake, I placed my hand on his chest, in a manner that wouldn't be suspicious. By now, we had few audience watching us. I leaned in, close enough that my lips were inches away from his ear, " you should've known, never to mess with me Blake. Haven't you heard why the queen bees avoid crossing roads with me?" I pushed him a little from which he took 2-3 steps backwards. Now that bin was just behind him. One hard Push, and he'll be dumped in it, which is full with all the foody craps.

I smirked again, and his smirk turned to confusion. " You know, what my version of fun is?" I asked loud enough so his friends Can hear me too. "This" I pushed him hard that he stumbled backwards, his left leg collided​ with the bin and.. Thud. He fell inside it. I started laughing hard. Even his friends were laughing. There were some "oohs" from the little audience. When he was up, His black T-shirt was covered with white- red sauces, noodles and other sticky foods, some of it looking really gross. "Well, isn't this a little gross" I asked in baby voice. If looks could kill, let's just say he would've been died long ago. But the look he was giving, was enough for anyone to cower.

By now, we both were staring each other. He got up and walked to me. "Bad move sweetheart, very bad move." He said very calmly. "Let's put it this way, now we are even. Don't you think?" I said shrugging. " We will see about that baby, we will see." He said and stalked out within seconds.

Long chapter?

This chapter was ready from last 2 weeks but I was too busy to update it here. Sorry for the long Wait.

So, how was it?
Votes?
Comments?

-Muskan :)