This life is turning meaningless without her . But still I am not that coward to end my life .

Manik Malhotra is anything but coward. If in my destiny there are only suffering for me and I will welcome it with open arms .

Suddenly a sound bring me back from my own world . Today I took a day off . I badly need it . I then look at the source of the sounds and my eyes fall in my mobile which is now ringing .

Seeing the caller a sad smile breaks into my faces . Why she is calling me now ? For giving the good news !!

But still I accept the call as I can't ever ignore her no matter what . She is the only one who makes me feel the love of a mother .

" Yes mother india .. " I say with a forced smile.

" Are Majnu ! What happened ? Didn't you sleep last night ? " She replies back with little worry .

It really amazed me how can she understands me without even telling anything ! Everytime my single word is enough for her to understand my situation . Maybe that is the motherly love . Maybe mother  has this ability .

" Why are you asking ? As if you don't know ? " I reply back without trying to hiding my feeling from her .

As I knew that even if I tried , she will eventually understand that something is wrong with me .

" Manik ! Manik , what happened ? Why are you sounding so sad ? " She asks softly .

" She is getting married . I know I want her to be happy but still it hurts ! Still it hurts . I really want her to move on . To have a secured life .. I sware really I do ! Still it hurts . " I answer back in a broken voice .

After few minutes of silence , the person from the other side says " Because you love her . No matter how much you denied , you love her . "

This time I stay silent . Maybe I lost the power to deny or maybe I am too tired to fight with my self by denying the truth . I just need a closer . Maybe I should atleast for once need to vent out what I really feel .

" But she just doesn't deserve me . I am a bad omen for her . I can't able to give her anything she deserves . A perfect family , a healthy in - laws .. I have nothing . I only drag her with me in my dark world . I don't want her to be associated with someone who is just unwanted even for his own patents .. A broken family , a man with broken past is not what she deserves . Her Amms was right I have nothing to give her . She is better without me . " I replies back in a tired voice .

" Mr. Manik Malhotra stops all these non senses now . You yourself know that you can just give the world to her . My NIECE will be very lucky to have you as her husband . She will be proud of you . " She yelled back .

Yes Chachi .... I mean her Chachi is the constant support for me since last five  years . I really sometimes don't understand how can ever after what ever Nandini needs to go through for me , she can support me everytime . I still can remember the night when I met Nandini for the last time .

FLASHBACK

I was already came down from her room through the pipe . Tonight I feel her for the last time . I hug her for the last time . From tomorrow there will be no us , no Manan . No hamesha ... Nothing .. I just want to preserve her sleeping figure forever in my heart .