Part 12

Manik's Flat

Everyone always said , there will be time when the only thing you ever want from your life will be going away from you ever and you will not able to do anything about it .

But I never believed it . Being born as a Malhotra has its pros . My so called parents always tried to fulfil their void in my life by giving whatever money I needed . Be it most expensive car or anything I never needed to think twice before buying that . That time I really felt I can get each and everything I want in my life.

Yes it was true I missed my so called parents very much in my childhood .

Even sometimes innocent child in me questioned why the hell they gave birth of me in earth when they just didn't give a damn about me ! But then with growing up I came to know that my father , Mr. Raj Malhotra needs a heir for his Malhotra emporium and my so called mother Mrs. Neyonika Malhotra needs an ATM card for her luxary , that why they decided to bring someone called Manik Malhotra in earth .

But then I had my four friends whom I always treated  like  more than family for me . We were inseperable since childhood . I thought I can depend on them when ever I needed . I believed they will understand me as they also came from broken family like me.

Every thing was going fine but then suddenly Aliya one fine day proposed me . As per her she was in love with me. That time I really didn't know what is love . But I was afraid ... I was afraid that if I said no to her , then it maybe effect our friendship . So I accepted her and tried to fall in love with her .

Then after completing our schooling we came to college , and my so called mother Mrs. Malhotra own this college . So basically I always treated like a king there .

Then suddenly she came . She showed the courage to fight against me . She dared to say that I was wrong infront of me . And her this nature stated to attract me towards her .

I tried my level best to stop that attraction because I didn't want to hurt Aliya ... But seems like few things are ment to  be happened . Like that even before I could understand fall in love with her . Nandini , like her name she filled my world with joy .

But then Manik Malhotra is never that lucky to get everything he wants . Dhruv , my buddy , for whom today I am alive fall in love , I mean as per him , with the same girl . That time also I was afraid off loosing my friendship . So I hurted the only girl I ever loved in worst way possible.

But then eventually every misunderstanding got clear and after lots of struggling , distance finally I got my Nandini , my personal shining star back in my life. Everything was going good.

But then came the biggest blow of my life. Fab5 , the another reason of my living was breaking appert. Everyone , Dhruv , Aliya even Mukti too blamed me with the accusations , I never responsible for .

Finally I had enough and decided to start a new life with my Nandu , who will never left me alone . I wanted to marry her and start a new life far away from each and every problem . Only me , she and our little world .

But again destiny played the most crule game with me . I needed to leave the only girl who ever loves me behind . Even I left the country too as it is very hard for me to see her but can't able to claim her as mine .

I really wanted her to move on and hate me . But yesterday , after five long years I saw her . And yesterday only I came to know that she is finally moving on .

She finally has nothing to do with me any more and wants to give her life another chance . I know I myself only want this . I want her to be happy . But still it hurts .. still it hurts to see that she is going to be with someone else . Today I really hoped that if not in this life , then maybe next life I will get a chance to be with her . To call her as mine .