A Fallen Warrior

***Ayala Residence(Regular POV)***

The two super teens sat on the bed arguing about who would be the leader of the duo. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Hector got a call in on his walkie-talkie.

"Come in Tiger17," the voice on the other side said,"This is Alpha3."

"I read you, Alpha3," Hector replied," What's the problem?"

"We finally got a lead on Kravinoff. He's hiding out in an abandoned warehouse in Centro, Rio de Janeiro."

"I'm on my way," Hector said suiting up.

After he finished putting on his uniform, Hector walked to Ava's room. The two super teens stopped their conversation and looked at him.

"Everything ok, Papa?" Ava asked.

"Si, Hija(Yes, daughter)," he replied,"I just got a called in."

"What's goin' on?"

"They know where Kravinoff is hiding. He's in a warehouse somewhere in Centro."

"Ok well be careful," Ava said with a hint of concern in her voice.

"I will."

And then her father left. Ava had a strange feeling about her father leaving. For some reason, she had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen.How did she know? Women's intuition. The power of the female. Deep down inside her bones, she felt that something life changing was gonna happen today. And not the good type of life change. The kinda life change that screams extreme badness.

"You ok, Ava?" Peter asked, breaking her train of thought.

"Um, yeah," she replied,"I just got a weird feeling."

"About what?"

"I don't know. But I think we should follow my dad."

"To the warehouse?"

"Yeah," Ava replied," I don't know why, but I got a bad feeling this."

"Well if you feel that way about it, let's go," Peter said grabbing his suit.

The super teen headed up to the roof and looked down to the streets below. They waited until they saw Hector's car drive off before they followed him. As they chased him on the roofs, Peter was worried about Ava. He didn't know her very well, but he knew the face of a kid worried about their parents when he saw one. He knew it good and well from personal experience...of when he lost his parents. Even though he didn't have many memories of them, he did remember the last few moments he had with them.

***Parker Residence,12:45 AM(Ten Years Ago)***

It was quiet in the apartment and the only sound was the sounds of crying coming from a five-year-old Peter Parker. He sat there with his head down and kept thinking about the events that had just transpired.

(Three Hours Ago)

Peter's mom, Mary Parker, was saying her goodbyes to him, there were tears in her eyes showing that she was doing this reluctantly. Even though she knew this was the best option to keep Peter safe, she was sad to leave her child. However, she knew that she would do anything to save Peter's life......Even if it meant leaving him.

"I love you, Peter," she said when she was done saying goodbye.

"I love you too, Mommy," He replied with teary eyes. After he said that, his mother embraced him in a tight hug for three seconds before letting go. She then stood up, walked away and stood by the door. Then his father, Richard Parker, bent down to speak to his son.