Welcome To Rio

***RIO DE JANEIRO***

The plane slowly came to a stop as did the propellers.

The plug door opened and Peter was welcomed by the bright rays of the sunrise. When he gained sight back,he saw a car waiting for him twelve feet away from the stairs.

"Welcome to Rio, Mr. Parker,"the driver said as he opened the door for Peter.

"Thanks," Peter replied getting in.

(Peter's POV)

Turns out Mr. Stark had set up a reservation for me to stay at a hotel called 'Birds of Paradise'. Sounds pretty nice, considering that is home to multiple species of colorful birds.

Like Cyanopsitta spixii,otherwise known as the Spix's Macaw. Or Cacatua galerita, aka the Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo. The toco toucan, the scarlet macaw... What, you forgot I was a science nerd?

Anyway, the plan is to get to the hotel, get changed and find White Tiger............ No pressure...Well, maybe some......like 89% out of a hundred. The other 11% is about all the confidence I have, so I hope it's enough.

***Peter's Room(Birds of Paradise Hotel, Regular POV)***

Peter walked into the room and dropped his suitcase on the queen size bed. He then walked over to the balcony and leaned on the railing. Taking a deep breath and letting it out in a nice relaxing sigh, he looked out and enjoyed the view.

"This might not be so bad after all," Peter said to himself,"Well, might as well take a nap before I head out." He walked over to the bed and set the case on the floor.

And as he dosed off, he hoped the day would go as beautiful as the scenery outside his window.

***Five Hours Later***

After waking up from a pretty good nap, Peter went into the bathroom and splashed some water on his face to wake himself up. He then came back out and put the case back on the bed and flipped it open. As it opened, the suit and holograms on the sides of it popped up.

However, when Peter pulled his suit out, the panel the held the suit rose and something came out from under it. Peter never saw it before. it was a red

spider-shaped backpack looking device.

On top of it was a note that read, 'A minor upgrade to your minor upgrade. Enjoy, Underoos.

-TS'

'Well, I'll find out what is later.' Peter said to himself. With that, he closed the case and jumped off the balcony.

***The Streets of Rio(Peter's POV)***

Well, so far the streets are quiet so far. Quiet as a-(BRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGG!!!)[Sigh] Nevermind.

(Regular POV)

Spidey headed towards the alarm until he found where it came from, Tiffany & Co. Jewelry Store.

He walked in and jumped on the wall and crawled up to the ceiling to try and find the perps. As he neared the center, he saw two guys filling up their bags with as much as they could grab.

"Well looky what we got here," said a familiar voice,"Two bad boy stickin' their hands in the cookie jar."

The two perps and Spidey looked towards the entrance to find a shadowy figure which was obviously White Tiger.

"You're the White Tiger, from the news." said one of the perps.

"Yeah, that's right. And if you've seen the video, then you know what I can do," She said walking closer toward Spidey and the perps,"So how do you want this to play out?"

Spider-Man and White Tiger - Hunt For The Amulet(SpiderTiger/TomDaya)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara