New Mission

(Peter's POV)

"Ned...Ned, you there buddy?"I say lightly patting my friend on the cheek.

"I had a crazy dream," he groaned,"We were at your house and Tony Stark was there." He must've been so shocked that he didn't realize that really happened.

"Sorry to disappoint to burst your bubble, kid, but, it wasn't a dream."Mr. Stark said from behind me. At that, Ned's eyes jolted opened as he stood up. You could tell his heart was probably beating faster from the way he was breathing.

"You're-You're-To-To-To," he said while breathing heavily.

"Breath, dude. You're hyperventilating,"I say worriedly.

"It's ok, Peter. I get this a lot. It comes with the job."Mr. Stark said walking up to Ned holding out his hand.

"Tony Stark! This is awesome."Ned was literally jumping while he was shaking Mr. Stark's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, kid."

"Mr. Stark, Ned Leeds, Ned Leeds, Mr. Stark,"I said introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you, Ned."

"You too, Mr. Stark," Ned replied.

"Tony."Mr. Stark's said multiple times that I can call him by his first name, but I've got too much respect for him to do that.

When they were down shaking hands, Mr. Stark turned to look at me and said,"Peter I need to talk to you about something important... In private." After he said that, he headed towards my room, to which I followed. And seeing as how he already knew about my superhero business, I motioned for Ned to follow, to which he did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Peter's Room(Still Peter's POV )***

When the three of us walked in, Mr. Stark turned around and said,"Um, Peter. Could you ask your friend to wait outside?"

"Um. Ned could you,"I asked motioning for him to wait in the living room. Fortunately, he got the message and left the room. "Mr. Stark, If this is about my superhero business, Ned already knows," I said trying to reassure him.

"How'd that happen?" he asked.

"Oh he was waiting in here for me when I climbed in through the window and was crawling on the ceiling," I explained.

"Oh okay. Well Peter, turns out I need your help again," he said pulling out that same holographic phone he did last time."There's a new mission I need you to go on."

"I get to wear the suit again?"I asked excitingly. Since I wasn't officially an Avenger, I couldn't keep the suit Mr. Stark made for me, so I had to use the one I made.

 Stark made for me, so I had to use the one I made