News... good news!!!

So I have been super busy. Last week was homecoming week and I had barely any time to update. I had also have been working on the class float this week and on Thursday I had spent four hours straight working on it and the next day I still went on worked on it. Also the sophomore float (my class float) had won first place in the judging. So excited.

In other news about homecoming, I had the guts to ask a guy I liked to dance and he had said yes. The next time he asked me to dance. I am so excited!!!! I couldn't help but squeal.

In other news, I am trying to update by next Saturday but I don't know. I want to update sooner than that but my finger don't move very fast when I want them to. Also I have been working on my other stories to since I kinda blew them off to write this one.

I am really proud of this book. I can't wait for you guys to read The Final Battle and the Epilogue chapters. I want to thank all of you people who have voted on my stories and  added them to their library. Anyways, hope you have enjoyed and I shall see you guys next time.

P.S. if you guys want to see my homecoming dress please say so and I will put it in my next chapter in the authors note.