Words of encouragement

"I'm doing a voodoo ritual. I need to get the right ingredients. The only way to protect myself is by blessing this dead Arnouki beast" the guy that Daphne had walked up to said as he showed the gang a weird doll. It was so creepy it made Sammi jump out of her bones.
Fred squeezed her hand for reassurance and Sammi smiled. "They're about to perform their evil Darkopalypse ritual" the voodoo man said and Sammi finally let go of Fred's hand. "Darkopalypse ritual?" Velma said and the man nodded. "That's what the ancient text describes" she said taking out the Dameon Ritus and opening it.
"Don't open that!" The guy said and put his weird doll in front of him. Fred looked over at Sammi and tired to grab her hand but she had her arms crossed. He kinda missed the warmth from Sammi's hands. "They use the protoplasm in the vat as an energy source. And the leader needs to absorb a purely good soul to complete the ritual" Velma explained and the man nodded along.
" Legend has it, once the ritual is performed the creatures will rule on Earth for 10,000 years. That's why I have this in my house. To protect myself" the guy said before gathering his stuff to head inside. "You have another one of those? What was that for?" Shaggy asked and Sammi smiled innocently. Shaggy glared at Sammi and Sammi walked back over to where she was at. "Those creatures are taking over the world? That is so mean" Daphne said and Sammi nodded.
"They can't do the ritual without a pure human soul. Where will they get one?" Fred asked not getting it. "Shaggy, where's Scooby?" Sammi asked as Shaggy's eyes went wide. " If the person behind all this needs Scooby-Doo","Then that person is the one who brought Scooby here" Sammi said then Daphne finished.
Meanwhile Emile Mondevarious sat at a desk, his desk, waiting for his next part of the plan. "Scoobert. How are you, my friend? Sit down, please" he said as the said dog walked in the room. Scooby sat down in the chair in the center of the room still scared for his life. "Scooby Snack?" Emile asked and Scooby thought about it. "Maybe one" he said before he dipped his head in the box and almost all of them were gone.
"We'll need some more of those" Emile said as he put down the box. Scooby looked around the room before he found a picture of himself. "That's me!" He said before making the face on the picture. "It certainly is. And that's because... why? We love you, Scooby-Doo. Unlike that alleged friend of yours, Shaggy. He wouldn't believe you about that nasty girl Mary Jane, would he? No. But I believe you, my friend. And that's why I've got a very important job for you" Emile said before Scooby tapped the bobbled head cat. "What's that?" He asked.
"That's a cat with a bobbing head. Please don't touch it. I would like you...to be a sacrifice" Emile said and Hit Scooby's paw as he said not to touch it. "A sacrifice?" Scooby asked and then smiled. Emile nodded and a guard came in. "Send him to the girls" Emile said and guard nodded before taking Scooby out of the room.
            Back to the gang, they were still  discussing the situation at hand. "If Mondorajagaga wanted Scooby, why would he invite the rest of us?" Fred asked and Sammi groaned. "It's Mondevarious Fred, and It doesn't matter" Sammi said before Shaggy nodded. "Sammi's right! We gotta, like, go save Scoob" Shaggy said before starting to walk off. "Our area of expertise is nut jobs in Halloween costumes" Fred said and Sammi shook her head.
           "We're supposed to be heroes, man. So I'm gonna do what I always do: I'm gonna eat myself a Scooby Snack, and I'm gonna save my best pal" Shaggy said taking Daphne's bag with the Scooby snacks in it. "Velmster?" Fred asked and everyone turned to look at her. "You think I'm gonna fall for that? Giving me my own nickname? Trying to make me feel like...part of the gang?" She said tearing up and Fred smiled.
"We could make a plan" she said and Sammi smiled at her glasses wearing friend. "What can I do? The only thing I'm good for is getting caught" Daphne said and Sammi lost her smile. 'It's not like I was much help either' her mind kept telling her and Brady could see what was happening through her eyes. "But you never let that stop you before" Fred said and it brought Sammi back to reality.
        "And if that's not a true hero, then I don't know what is" Fred said and Daphne smiled. "What about me? I'll just get in the way" Sammi said having her arms cover her insecurely. "What are you talking about?" Fred asked. "I mean... all I ever really do press button and give out suggestions" Sammi said as she looked down. "You never did that you were always one of the brains in the group. You matter just as much as Velma" Daphne said and Brady came over to his best friend and gave her a side hug.
        She leaned into it and grabbed ahold of Fred's hand. He looked at there intertwined hands and smiled. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and looked up to her. "I'm in" Brady said and put his hand in the middle. Daphne did the same and so did Shaggy. Fred looked at Sammi before putting there intertwined hands in the middle also. Velma put hers on last and smirked over at Sammi. "Let's get jinkie with it" Velma and Sammi said together and they all lefties their hands up.
        While the boys were getting the "dead" disco ball down from the ceiling, the girls got the ropes and pulleys down from the wall climbing sport section. They had got to the ritual place where Shaggy found the gang in earlier and set up their equipment there. "Okay, so we use the pulleys to tip over the vat" Velma said as Daphne was on the ceiling and Brady was next to her helping her out.
         Sammi was now on the ground with her Brother as she zip lined down. "Hey need any help?" She asked unhooking herself from the system. "Nope I got it. You know it's nice to have the gang back huh?" He asked and Sammi smiled and looked up at Fred who zoomed over to Velma. He had then looked over at Sammi and gave her his best smile. She smiled back. 'It is nice to have the gang back and even have a new member to' Sammi thought as she looked at Brady and went back to work.
_______________________________
I am so sorry. I thought I had updated and I saw that it didn't. Super sorry. Anyways life has been crazy. My homecoming is this coming weekend and I am super excited I got this awesome dress and can't wait for the dance. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Also the next chapter is the last Chapter before the epilogue. I thank you guys for reading my book. 2.07k reads. Wow!!!!