I hate these!! Again i have to. But also kinda want to..

This is sorta important. Ok so School has started and I haven't been able to update as much. I am also extremely tired. I want to fall asleep. Still, obviously, not used to getting up early to get ready for school. Eventually I will............................................ hopefully.

Anyway, I was also wondering if maybe I should change my cover for the book. This would be my cover if you guys decide that I should change it.

 This would be my cover if you guys decide that I should change it

If you guys want me to keep it the way it is just say so. I won't be offended one bit. So that has been on my mind. I might update today, or maybe tomorrow. Haven't got there yet. Hope you guys are enjoying my story.

Also before I go I just wanted to give a shoutout to a couple of people who been awesome. First one is KoolSaint. They have been with me since the beginning and have been voting on my chapters, even ones I didn't think would get voted on. Also wanted to give a shoutout to lady_Hybird. They have voted on all, except one, of my chapters. That is only a few of the people I have appreciated for. Thanks for reading my story guys. So see you guys later. !!!!!!!!

P.S. almost to 1,000 reads.