What is going on here?(Shaggy's pov)

^What Sammi is wearing^(starting out with third person pov)
        The gang hid in vases big enough to fit them. Shaggy was on the left end, then Fred, the Daphne, then Scooby, and last Mary Jane. The gang sighed in relief as the creatures moved along dragging a few people. "I have a sinking feeling these dudes aren't brainwashed cult members" Fred said and Shaggy nodded. "What do they want with the students? We need to follow them" Daphne said and Shaggy looked at her like she was crazy. "Say what?" He asked and Daphne turned her body to face the boys. "Defeat them and save Sammi, Brady, and Velma" Daphne told Shaggy and Shaggy replied "Sort of like my plan: Get out of here, let the creatures eat Sammi, Brady, and Velma". Daphne shook her head and Fred looked at Shaggy. "Dude, your sister" he said and Shaggy nodded with a scared look on his face.
         "No way. Sammi and Velma always figured out everything. Now it's our turn. For the first time, they're the damsels in distress, not me" Daphne said before her base fell over. "Help?" Daphne said and Fred tried to get out. Shaggy got out first and Helped the others out. When Fred got out he helped Daphne up and then they went to the place where N' Goo's dancers danced a ritual dance.
________(Shaggy's pov)__________
        Me, Fred, Daphne, Scooby, and Mary Jane watched as the creatures dragged the rest of the people away. "Okay, I'm calling for help" Mary Jane said and I nodded agreeing with her. "No. I got this. I got this" Daphne said as she started to get up but the door closed before she could get in. "I don't got this" Daphne said and I pat her shoulder. "Hello, sir. We're on Spooky Island. Our friends were... kidnapped" Mary Jane said trying to think about what she was going to say. "We need someone here right away" MJ said and I could barely hear what the other guy was saying. "We do have a unit in the vicinity. Can you meet them at the pier?
All right, they'll be right there" the guy on the phone said and Mary Jane nodded to us.
We quickly went to the pier and sat down waiting. Scooby laid down next to me along with Mary Jane. Daphne laid down next to her and Fred on the other end of her. Soon it was just me and Fred awake at the moment. "You know, they aren't dating right now" I said and bit my lip. I never really meant to say that but I did. Fred looked at me and I sighed. "Sammi and Brady. They aren't dating" I said and I could see Fred's eyes widen. "Really? Why did they say they were then?" Fred asked and Shaggy sighed.
"Listen don't tell anyone, but Sammi liked you for a really long time. She wanted to date you when you had Daphne but she couldn't separate you too and cause separation between the gang. Only somehow it still happened" I said and then I laid down looking up at the sky. Fred processed this and smiled. "We need to save them Shaggy" Fred said and looked over at me. "I know Fred. I know" I said and then started to fall asleep.
___________*morning*___________
I woke up to Daphne telling us to get up. "Something messed up is happening" I said as I saw the hotel was back together like nothing happened last night. "Is the Coast Guard here?" Fred asked and Daphne shook her head. "What happened to the shattered windows and busted walls?" I asked and Fred looked at the building. "Yo, Red. The ball" I heard and saw a girl with blonde pig tails motioning for Daphne to give her the volleyball.
Daphne threw it over to her and I could hear Sugar Ray singing "words to me". It was one of Sammi's favorite songs. "I look at you and try to do
The best I can
But sometimes
It ain't that easy
If not today, she said, then tell me when
I think I tried to say I'm sorry
Then she said these words of reverence
Please don't leave me hanging on and on
I see the light in your window
Look at the sky and we can go
Away" the band sang and I looked around to see people in beach ware. They all danced to the song and were playing volleyball or swimming in the pool.
"Anyone else think this is strange?" I asked and Scooby nodded next to me. "Okay, we need to split up" Fred said and Daphne nodded. "Why?" I asked and Fred replied with "We need to find Sammi, Brady, and Velma". I sighed in defeat and Mary Jane looked at me. "I'll go this way" Mary Jane said and left in the direction she pointed. "And we'll go with you" I tried and Daphne pointed in the direction she wanted us to go. "Come on Scoob and Fred" I said and grabbed Fred as we walked around.
I had Scooby sniff the ground and he led us to.......... My Sister!!! "Sammi" Scooby said and Fred smiled. "Yo, the b**** was like, "What?" And I was like, Later on!" Sammi told a few people how were standing around her. Brady then came up and kissed Sammi on the lips and I turned to look at Fred. Fred was not exactly happy. "Sammi" I said and she turned towards me. "What up, dogs? And... dog" she said as she looked at Scooby. "What happened last night?" Fred and I asked at the same time. "We got beats like it was the lizz-nizz. You know what I'm saying, G?" She said and I nodded before saying "No". I heard a scream and turned around just for a second like Fred.
         When we turned to look at Sammi, she had her friends behind her. Her, Brady, and the rest breathed like the creatures did last night and me, Scoob, and Fred screamed. Me and Scooby ran one way while Fred ran the other. "Get the dog" I heard Sammi say before she ran after Fred at a not normal speed. Brady and the others ran after me and Scooby. Hopefully they don't catch us!
_______________________________
Hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it's kinda short but the next one will be better. I had lost my voice earlier today and just got it back. So that's good news. Anyways see you guys next chapter.🙂

P.S 1.05k reads. Yay!!!!!