"Who do you think you are?" Kyoya spat their words back at them.

"But, that bitch just-!"

"This girl is my wife, mind you" Kyoya cut him off. "Now then, I would really like to hear what you just called my wife again." 

They immediately paled as they started sweating bullets. They were trembling in fear and were already thinking of ways to get out of this situation but they knew there was no escape. They had just angered the infamous Ootori Kyoya by insulting his wife of all people. Things were going to get messy. However, that was only the beginning. Ootori Yuuichi and Ootori Shindo Fuyumi soon stepped in.

"It seems like you guys really want to anger the Ootori Group," Yuuichi stared down at them. "Not only are you openly insulting a son of the Ootori family but also a lady from the Ootori family." 

"You must really want to face our wrath," Fuyumi smiled but her eyes were filled with loathing and hostility. 

"N-No! We didn't mean it that way!" one of them spoke up.

"Then what other way do you mean?" Yoshio stepped in, his eyes dark. 

At seeing the Ootori Group's patriarch, their faces paled to a white hue. This was the end. By just coming into contact with Haruhi and insulting her, they brought upon themselves something that can't be turned back. 

"Take them out," Yoshio said. "I will personally see to the end of their business."

"O-Ootori-sama! Please, wait! At least reconsider!" one of the men tugged on his pants.

Yoshio looked at him in distaste and kicked him off. "There will be no reconsideration of this matter. I've decided and I won't be taking my decision back." 

Desperately trying to think of a way out as the security team began dragging them, the men noticed Haruhi standing next to Kyoya and began scurrying towards her. They were on their knees and bowing down to her. 

"Please forgive our rudeness!" they begged. "Just this time! Please overlook it! I beg you!" 

"Who gave you the right to speak to Haruhi-chan?" Fuyumi said with a sadistic look in her eyes as she bent down to the man. "Rather than doing a dogeza, you should strip off your clothes and bark three times and twirl around three times before stooping low to lick their shoes. Now that's the proper way to apologize, is it not?" 

"Fuyumi-neesama," Kyoya sighed. 

"That's disgusting," Haruhi said, recoiling at the fact of someone licking her shoes. 

"Maybe I went a bit too far," she stuck out her tongue in apology. 

"That might actually be a good idea," Yuuichi thought about it and even Yoshio seemed interested in it. 

Wow, the Ootori blood must be thick in those three's veins, Haruhi thought as a sweat-drop appeared. 

"Drag him out. Don't make me repeat twice," Yoshio ordered, turning back to the group of men who were bawling their eyes out. 

"Yes, sir!" the security team saluted and began dragging them away. 

"W-Wait! Please! Spare us, Ootori-sama!" they yelled. 

Haruhi pitied them but at the same time, who told them to bad mouth Kyoya. Having their business destroyed might a tad too far but she couldn't do anything about it. Yoshio made his choice and that was the end of the discussion. Haruhi looked down, their voices getting fainter and fainter as they were dragged further away. 

"Are you okay?" Kyoya looked down at her, his arm wrapped firmly around her waist.

Haruhi nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine."