III •Dont Touch Me•

I helped Grayson for the next 40 minutes, he had quite a short attention span to be honest.
Constantly pulling out his phone to text, I just disregarded and just stopped talking, wrote the next couple of steps in the margin of his paper and continued to do my work.

I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn to look,
"This is cute-" he motioned to the margin and my writing, he continued "-But how am I meant to learn if you aren't talking to me?" He smirked and sat back in his chair like he was satisfied with himself, this lil mother fu-
"Grayson I'm sure you are fine, your not stupid, you are very smart, like I said to you before if you are not going to want to learn, I will not teach you. Texting your friends when I'm talking to you about the paper isn't wanting to learn it's wanting to socialise!" I softly screamed at him, I'm so done.

Grayson is just sitting there staring at me, so I take this time to you use his own words against him.
"Why are you still staring at me?"
He looks me up and down, I rise an eyebrow at him, he leans in to me and whispers "Why do you always call me Grayson?"

I look at him, is this kid for real?

"I call you Grayson because that is what name your, I assume, mother gave you, why do you want me to call you something else?" His eyes went from mine to my lips and he sucked in a breath.
"Gray, call me Gray" he licked his lips quickly and looked away.
I can't help but feel butterfilies when he says this.
"Is that what you would prefer Grayson?" He nods quickly and keeps writting.

15 minutes of class are left and Gray has been quite, he has headphones in and is working through the paper I have him. I'm so confused with him, what are we, are we friends or am I just wanted because he needs me to pass this class?
I just shake the thoughts away and continue my work.

The bell goes off and I begin to pack up, shoving all my books and things into my bag and stand up.
I pull out Grayson's earphone as I go
"Gray the bell just went, I'll see you next lesson okay?" I smile at him, quickly walking away before he can stop me.

The day went by pretty fast, it was now last period, which again was a free period.
The football field shouldn't be occupied, I go back to that same oak tree and sit in the exact same spot.
Finally some peace and quite.

"Gray! GRAY! come on man tell me, promise i won't tell anyone"
Spoke way way too soon.
I saw some tall lanky kid was running or attempting to chase after Grayson. I could hear the Snicker in his tone, I shuffled back more so I was in the darkest casting of the tree.

"Stop hounding me Dylan, it's nothing and if you say one more word I will beat the living shit out of you, do you understand me?" He was now standing dangerously close to this kid
"I don't care Dolan, I get it, your slumming to be with this chick to just use her so you can be back on the team so what's the big problem if I want to have some fun with the girl?"

My palms started to sweat and I was scared and nervous at the same time, come on Gray speak up for me.
"And it's not like you actually like her Gray.."
Grayson stood there, say something!
He looked like he was searching for something to say to this kid, I see his fists ball up and then-
"Your right Dyl, go for it"

I knew it, I hate you Grayson Dolan.

I get up pack anything I pulled out back into my bag and decide to ditch while they are both distracted.
Tears started to prick my eyes as I was trying to walk to my car
"Hey, new girl!" The same Dylan kid was now behind me and I turned around to face him, I should have just kept walking.
"Yes?" I say with tears streaming down my face.
"Oh you are, uh, c-crying" he says and looks around.
"Yes I am, what do you want?" Why am I still standing here talking to this kid!
"I want you" he steps close to me and I step back.
"E-excuse m-me?" I stumble and he just grins at me
"You know... I want you Darlin.." he licks his lips and looks me up and down like I was a fucking meal.

Frantically I look around and there isn't a person in sight. Oh god, what is he going to do??!
"I promise I'll be gentle"
My eyes widen and try to run, he grabs my wrists and tugs at them, I scream at pain.
"Don't scream!"
Tears are falling rapidly down my face now, Ive never felt more scared in my life, he pulls me into him and pulls my hoodie off so it's hanging at my shoulders. Why me!

He lets go of me, I yank my hod back up and move away fast
"I-Im sorry, I didn't realise you have been marked, please don't tell your boyfriend" he starts looking around and runs.

What the? I barely think about it and fast walk until I'm at my car, I fumble with the keys and curse under my breath, I lean down and pick up the keys from the ground.
I finally unlock my car and I get in.

Pulling into the drive way and parking, I unlock my front door going inside.
"Nona? Are you home?"
I place my keys in the bowl on the bench and I see a note on the fridge it reads..

Haylee,
I'm sorry I couldn't be home with you after your first day back of the
Second semester but I know you would have had a great day.

Some urgent business has come up and I have had to go back to Italy and help your incompetent cousins.
You know how stupid they are.

I believe I will be gone a few months but don't fret my darling I trust you will be fine on your own, I will put money in your bank for anything you need. Call me at your Uncle Charles house is Rome that's where I will be

Stay strong.
Love always,
Nona X

I put down the note and sigh, I'm not mad just wish she atleast could have been here for today. I walk to my room, have a shower and get changed into comfortable clothes.
Grey trackies that hang on my hips and a black crop top, I let my long brown hair fall down my back as it's still wet, shaking it out so it's not all one way.
Heading down stairs I grab my Mac laptop and sit on the couch, I begin to do homework when I hear a knock at the door.

"Hey, princess"

Grayson.

---------------------------------
What's Grayson doing at Haylee's house?

Will Haylee mention what she heard today?

Will Haylee have enough strength to push Grayson away?

Keep reading to find out.

-----------------------------------
Hey everyone!

Quick update for today but I hope you all enjoy!

Ave xx