"And he ripped her throat out?"

"Well apparently, but there was nothing on the coroners report to say that the throat was torn off."

"Interesting." Deaton ponders. "Well, If the throat wasn't exactly ripped off, but scratched, that could have turned her. In response to her colour, then that is indeed a mystery to me as well."

"What do you suppose we do about her then?"

"Be careful, not only is she a hunter but she now has werewolf abilities. Those two combined will have disastrous results on the rest of the pack. Let her get what she wants and leave her be, trying to put up a fight against her won't work Derek. Not with her new found abilities."

"But what does she want?"

"Revenge. She'll be after revenge." 

I leave Deaton's clinic after our discussion, it didn't help so much but at least I tried. I slowly make my way back through the city and back over to my loft - half sulking half not. I make my way down a deserted alley way, and my werewolf senses suddenly kick in. I sense danger, and the emotion of revenge and start spinning around trying to look at every inch of the alleyway.  Suddenly, as if out of no where, something is placed over my head and my movements are being restricted by someone, or a group of people, much larger than me. No matter how strong my wolf abilities are, they caught me off guard.

I feel handcuffs chain around my wrists behind my back, a rookie mistake. Once I feel the grasp of people removed from me I pull my wrists apart, freeing myself from the cuffs. I'm overwhelmed with their release and I rip the cover off from my head. I can see people running at me from one end of the alley so I jump up and run in the other direction, meeting some attackers but merely barging my way through them like a bowling bowl. I reach the end of the alleyway, with a group of men all rapidly approaching me. Whilst trying to think of where I was and where I needed to go next my Camaro pulled up in front of me. I instinctively jump inside of it and strap the seatbelt on. I hear the click of the car's lock going and I look at the driver in shock. Her blonde hair rests in gentle curls that I used to be attracted to, however now they make my stomach feel sick. I instantly start trying to escape but the door is locked, and a hand forces itself against my chest - pushing me back into my seat. I let out an agitated sigh and groan at the driver. Her wicked cackle fills the car, and my ears. It sends a cold shiver throughout my body, all the way down my spine.

"Oh come on Derek, I just wanted to talk." Kate's lips hiss at me. "Or we could do what we used to in the back of this car? Remember the good old days Derek? Where my hands were crawling up-" A sinful smirk sprouts upon her face as I let out a deep throated growl at her and forcefully throw her hand away from my thigh.

"Let me leave, and maybe I wont rip your throat out, with my teeth." I grumble through a gritted sarcastic grin.

"Do you mean with a pair of these?" She opens her mouth, revealing a pair of her own menacing fangs. I shudder at the sight and move myself further away from her, sitting as far back in my seat as I possibly can. "Oh Derek, lets have a catch up. Why don't we get Peter to join us too?"

"Is that what you want? Peter? Revenge? For what, you mercilessly killing my family? They weren't all werewolves you know Kate, maybe that stings a little bit in your gut." It's my turn to smirk now.

"My, My, Derek Hale, you sure have matured haven't you. You've also found a new love, in that scrawny one... What was he called. Stiles? Stiles! Yes that's the one." I look down at my feet, thinking about 'that scrawny one'. Kate sniggers at my reaction to his name. "You know, if you don't give me what I want, Peter just to make it even clearer, maybe I'll have to hurt him instead..." She says whilst playing with her cuticles. A menacing scowl appears on my face, I make a  promise to myself that I will kill her mercilessly if she lays even a mere finger on Stiles. "I'll give you 24 hours. And if you and Peter aren't in that alleyway then I'll come and fetch you myself from your loft." She unbolts the door, and I stare at her. My gaze hopelessly trying to burn into hers. "See you later sweetie." She calls sarcastically as she exits my car and resumes to organising her little bunch of men.

I return to the drivers seat and smash the horn with my fist. My hands reach up and cover my face, running over it and through my hair. A mighty roar escapes my throat, and I groan in frustration. Everyone around me gets hurt. Why does everyone around me always have to get hurt. I tear my phone out of my pocket and jab the keypad with my fingers, dialling Scott's number.

"Scott just shut up and listen. Get your pack together now. Get everyone, I mean everyone - especially Stiles." Scott tries to protest, knowing that he's not speaking to any of us but I cut him off. "I don't care how Scott! Drag him there if you have to, he has to be there. I'll see you at my place in ten minutes." I cut the line on Scott. I needed Stiles to be there, no matter how upset he was with me. I needed him to be there when I tell them, tell them all, to leave.