Chapter 11:The new girl

Start from the beginning

*cough* We looked over the source of the cough. We found a girl around our age maybe, wearing one of the uniforms. One of the staff we think but she's really pretty i thought. " Excuse me, but the lunch will be ready in about half an hour." she said, blushing. She's a fan i bet, she turned and started to leave. We just looked at her, watching her walk away. She might've felt us staring and she started to walk-run. I giggled. "she's cute." i said thinking out loud.

"Okay, you guys can go to your rooms and change. Let's just meet at the dining hall after half an hour, will that be alright?" Liam said. "Sure." we answered.

I went to my room. Opened the door and was speechless. It's bigger than our whole house back at UK. I have a walk-in closet. A jacuzzi on my bathroom. Yeah! This is the life. Being bestfriends with popstars has its own perks. I ran towards the bed. It's so fluffy! I jumped up and down on the bed and when i got tired i lay down. I think of the possible things to happen while we're here and the way Perrie glared at me. I haven't done anything to her. As fas as i know i've been nice to her. Flashbacks of Zayn and Niall offering help and i took Niall's. I don't know why but i should've taken Zayn's hand right? He's the one that i like but why did i took Niall's? Maybe i'm starting to like Niall... What? Noooooo... That's impossible. We're just fake dating aren't we? I'm just mad at Zayn, that's all. I said pushing off the thought. I laughed at my own foolishness. I'm in the middle of thinking when someone knocked at my door.

"Come in!" i shouted and sat up. The girl from before comes in. I forgot to ask her name, putting a mental note to ask her now or later. "Uhhmmm. Hi! Do you need something?" I asked her nicely. Trying not to scare her off.

"You're Ms.Kiara right?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, and you are?" i asked smiling at her. She's really cute.

"I'm-I'm Bridget." 

"You've got a nice name." 

"Thanks! I don't want to freak you out but im a fan of you and one direction and now i finally got to meet you! I can't believe it!" she squealed. I giggled.

"Really? I didn't know i have fans? Thank you! Don't worry i'll introduce you to the guys later." i said at her assuringly.

"Seriously? You would do that for me? Oh my gosh! Thank you! You're really nice." she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. She looked at her wrist watch. "Awww... I would really like to stay and talk to you but you know... work." She said. "It's ok. We can talk later when you're free." I said to her and she rushed out of the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror, fixed my hair. I looked at the wall clock. "About time for lunch." I muttered to myself and went out. I took a couple of turns not knowing where i'm heading. "Where's the map when you need one?" I said to myself. I heared voices on the end of the hall. I followed the sound of the voice and found Perrie and Zayn making out. Just my luck. Seriously don't they have anything better to do? I thought. I fake cough to get their attention which i gladly succeeded in doing so.

"I'm lost?" i said more of a question than a statement. Zayn looked at his wrist watch. "It's about time we head out the dining hall too babe." he said to Perrie and the got up. I just followed them and just silence between the three of us.

"So, we haven't introduced yet. Hi! I'm Kiara." i said in a nice way and offered my hand.

"Perrie." she took my hand and we shake hands. She smiled at me but i don't think she meant in a nice way. There's something menacing in the way she smiles but i just shrugged it off. It's not nice to think badly of someone i reminded myself. We finally arrived at the dining hall, a few feet from the door i could already hear the chaos they are creating. I sighed and opened the door getting ready for the scene.

"Where's my carrots? Who took my carrots?" Louis said in a demanding voice and looked around the table.

"Ewwww. There's a spoon in my plate. Get it off! Get it off!" Liam complained.

"Where's the food? I thought they prepared lunch for us? Where is it?" NIall said and pulled up the cover of the table to look under it. Searching for food i guess. I ran towards them to help them in their dilemmas.

"Louisbear you're carrots will be here in a minute." i said and he sighed in relief. I took the spoon out of Liam's plate. "Thank God!" he said. Really, these guys are such a dork sometimes. But they are my dorks. When i took a seat i saw the food being wheeled in.

"Yay! Foods are here!" Niall shouted and i just laughed at him. He looked at me and smiled just like a child. I blushed, Why am i blushing? Kiara he just smiled at you! Why the heck are you blushing?!

After half an hour we finished all the food in the tray. We just sit there, too full to move.

"So what do you guys want to do first?" Liam asked.

"Swimming!" We four said wxcept Zayn. Oh yeah now i remember....

"But- But you guys know that i can't swim" Zayn said.

-----------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? :) xx