Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]

Start from the beginning

"Oh." Well, I guess that means I could chill at home today and catch up on my kdramas. Maybe go shopping with Sojin after class. If she is not busy that is. I have texted her since yesterday, but she hasn't replied to me yet, I hope nothing happened to her. I want to know what happened between her and Jimin.

My last class never felt longer, everything the professor said just went in and out. People kept staring at me like I'm some kind of crazy. Probably because of my obvious dark circles that are still visible even with concealer on. I called Sojin and she immediately picks it up. "Y/n!" her voice sounded happy. "Sojin, where have you been?"

"Oh, this and that... What's up?" she asks.

"Let's go grab some food together."

"Today?" Does she have to ask?

"No, next year. Of course, Today, are you in or not?"

"Ah... I actually can't today, but I swear I will make it up to you! Maybe tomorrow? I have so much to tell you y/n!" she beams, making me sigh, happy that she sounds okay. "Alright, no worries Sojin, I'll see you tomorrow. You better not ditch me." we both hang up and once again I sigh, because now I have nothing to do but to mope around at home.

*****

[[Taehyung]]

Fuck why am I even here at this place with these fucktards. Mina texted me last night that if I don't come to this underground karaoke place, she will reveal the deal to y/n. This place is too loud and disgustingly smells like piss. 

I went into the private karaoke room, where I see soju bottles and cigarette boxes scattered all on the table. "There you are Tae Oppa!" Mina calls me with her absurd high-pitched voice. The other two guys and Mina's slaves are also here. I swear all of them need to grow the fuck up. She is wearing almost nothing. The dress is too short for her and shows too much of her cleavage. It would make any man go hard, but it only made me more nauseous and seriously, that red looks ridiculous on her. She pulls my arm to sit on the long sofa. I tried standing up, but she pulls me back to sit beside her. What the fuck does she want me here for? "Why did you text me to come here?"

"I just want to see you." She pouts and hands me a glass of whatever alcohol it is in there.

"Don't joke with me Mina, I know you want something from me." I glare at her and she laughs. What the hell.

"I don't need anything from you Taehyung darling." She smirks, tracing her fingers down my arm. I move away from her. "I just need you to cooperate with me." she said with a sultry voice while taking a sip from her glass.

"Why the hell would I cooperate with you." Bitch.

She puts her glass down, takes out her phone and placed it down in front of her "It's nothing hard."

"Just fucking tell me." my anger is bubbling and I don't know how long I could handle myself before exploding.

"You just need to listen to what I say to you from now on."

"No way in hell I am ever going to listen to your toxic bullcrap." I scoff, standing up, slamming the glass on the hard wooden bar table, making the two assholes and Mina's slaves flinch. Mina only smirks, not at all scared of what I just did to the glass. 

"Toxic Bullcrap? Oh, come on Taehyung. We all know who is the toxic one here." She placed her hands right on my thigh, making me wince from being too uncomfortable. "And after all I have done for you Taehyung." Her fingers travel up to my chin and I swat her hand away. 

"Fuck, just do whatever the fuck you want Mina. You are rotten to the core. Too far gone to even fix yourself." I snap. I know she won't dare to text y/n, but a pang of fear hits me and I don't know how y/n would react if she knows about the stupid deal that I made back then with these people.