Chap.27

CAMERONS POV

I sat beside her as she nervously fiddled with her fingers. She looked so small and fragile. There was something wrong but I couldn’t make out what it was. The topic of her mother seemed so sensitive. I could see every emotion she tried to hide- It was crystal clear in her eyes; Hurt, fear and irritation.

I clasped her hands in mine, rubbing slow, gentle circles in the palm of her hands. “Its ok Stacey, Im here for you no matter what. You know that, right?” I asked.

She looked up at me and our eyes locked. I stared into her mesmerising light brown eyes. She hesitated a bit before finally nodding her head with a small worried frown. After sucking in a deep breath she began,

“She left me…” She trailed off as if she wasn’t sure whether to tell me or not. I squeezed her hand for her to continue. Once again she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

“I don’t know why… I remember one day-the last time I ever saw her- She dropped me off at school and promised to pick me up later. She seemed fine. Anyway, She said she’d pick me up after school and we said bye and I walked into school as usual…” she explained, her voice was quiet but slightly crocky.

“After school I waited for her to come. It started raining heavily and it was really cold but I still waited for her. I waited for just over an hour before I finally went to reception about it. I was so worried about her. In the end I walked home because she didn’t turn up to collect me. When I got home she wasn’t there…” She gulped as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

I raised my hand up to brush away her tear, “Maybe something happened to her… Maybe she didn’t mean to leave you like that” I said as I caressed her cheek.

She shook her head at me, “No. Her car was gone, She took her clothes. It was planned- im sure! Her things were gone. All her valuable items were gone, Cameron. She chose to leave. I just… I don’t know why.” She said. Another tear rolled down her cheek, followed by another and soon she was silently crying on my shoulder. I hugged her closer to me.  She was so hurt. The pain was clear in her eyes. I knew something was wrong but never did I expect her own mother to leave her by choice.

“I just wish I could see her again. Tell her how I grew up alone. Show her how she was never there for me; even when I needed her most. I just want to show her what I went through because of her! I want to hurt her so bad- Just like she hurt me!” She sobbed. Her voice was heavier than usual. She sounded so angry, I’ve never seen Stacey like this.

“And you know whats worse? I have no one! Everyone left me hurt- my mum, Lucas, Bidget- everyone.”

Just as she said these words I felt a stinging pain in my chest. My eyes widened as I cupped her cheeks, lifting her head up to look me in the eyes. “No, Stacey. You’re wrong. You have me.” I said as I slowly lowered my face down to hers, tilting my head at an angle and placing my lips against her luscious, tender lips. She tensed up a little, as if she was shocked before finally moulding her lips with mine and melting into the kiss. Our lips moved together in perfect sync. It felt right. I slid my hand to the back of her neck and gently pushing her head closer to mine as our lips pressed harder together. My other hand rested on her cheek as I brushed her cheek with my thumb.

Finally I pulled away, resting my forehead on hers as we both breathed heavily. None of us dared to break eye contact with one another.

“I wont ever leave you Stacey. Never” I said as I placed a small peck on her lips.

STACEYS POV

I couldn’t control my heartbeat as we rested out foreheads against each other. My brain was still trying to process what had just happened. Cameron kissed me! It was perfect, a long meaningful kiss. It was sweet and passionate; filled with love and affection.

“I wont ever leave you, Stacey. Never” His voice was deep and husky. He lowered his lips to meet mine, placing a soft peck on my heated lips. I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my lips.

He meant what he said, I could tell by the way he said it. He meant ever word. And just then I realised something. I truly did love Cameron.

I love Cameron.

“Cameron, I love you” I whispered. I saw him smile just as I placed my lips on his once more…

~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Note;

SECOND CHAPTER TODAY WHOOOO ;) 

I hope you liked this chapter; sorry if you didnt o;