CH. 20: Deeper into my heart - Deeper into your soul (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I am thinking about you," he replied as he pulled back and braced his forearms on each side of my head, leaning closer to me. Freaking hell, was this man damn massive and exuding raw, commanding power. "I am simply enjoying the view of you, the way you look at me and how you make me feel, Anatoly: you make me desire you even more."

Fuck...I loved the way he said my name. I'm not sure he had noticed it, but every time he said my name, I felt tugged to him stronger and stronger. It felt like he stated I belonged to him, even though I knew he wasn't a possessive man.

"Anatoly," he said, pushing back on his hands, to better stare at me. "I desire you in a way that I never knew to be possible, but I do not simply desire you physically." His hand reached for the side of my face and that soft smile appeared on his lips. I stared at him as if under some hypnosis and damn, I was so much in love with this bastard here. Was I still conscious? Not very sure about that.

"I know what you mean, Oleg." Yeah, I'd finally found that long sought balance and peace. I had found it with him. "It's the same for me and I want everything of you." I couldn't bring myself to say it aloud, because it was me and I was a terrible moronic and awkward brat in these things. But he got me and nodded at me.

"You do already have it, Anatoly." I almost panted at his words and my nails probably dug in his skin rather possessively. It couldn't be helped.

Our lips whispered at each other and we shared a smile, a soft caress. We finished our shower, simply washing and sharing small touches. However, my muscles tightened whenever we exchanged those touches and my blood ran faster, making my fingers feel tingly, my stomach clenched in anticipation. I have no idea how we got out of it, but I know it took a darn long time to somehow dry up our bodies, because we lost ourselves in other rationality-blowing kiss, our tongues so fucking deep in our mouths that my erection pulsed in crazed want, our skins once more heated and sleek with sweat. I tore away from his mouth, growling like some wild animal and the smirk on his face, damn that hot bastard, only fired me even more.

"I want you so fucking much, Oleg," I told him while I challenged his dark and piercing eyes.

"I know that, Anatoly." He smirked at me even more darkly than before and I swallowed down; little space separated our heated bodies and it was covered before I could realise it, feeling his strong grip on my ass, pushing himself harder on me. Fuuuck...he was so hard and so demanding...I literally bit his shoulder to prevent my moan of excitement escape my throat as our dicks stroked together and he said with restrained voice in my ear. "Believe me, Anatoly: I want you exactly like you do." The way he said my name sent down my body spasms of burning pleasure. "Quite aggressive you are, hmm?" His hold on my ass hardened and my teeth sank more in his heated skin. A rather sinful chuckle left his mouth. "Yes indeed, you are quite aggressive and I like it."

God, did he want to tear my mind and sanity in pieces for real? Did he want to make my blood melt my veins and flesh? Did he want to freaking kill me with lust and excitement?

"Oleg, are you fucking doing this on some sadistic purpose?" I demanded feeling my body violently shivering. He chuckled once more and there was nothing of kind or tender in that sound. It was purely feral and dripping of undiluted desire.

"I must confess that I enjoy this side of you." My body was thrust against the door of the bathroom and my wrists held in his unyielding grip on each side of my head. By then my heart was about to slash my throat and I was breathing in short and erratic pants. I was aggressive? Yeah, I felt like that with him, completely untamed. But sweet me...he was a beast of a man and he was almost entirely unleashed. "I do like this side of you, Anatoly, because it means I can also be in the same way with you."