The latter was eerily quiet, no one speaking, supporting the hanging awkward tension in the air. Partly because everyone was so tired. They had escaped Hell and the passing effects of the fight with the devil took its toll. But someone had to shatter the silence.

"Now what do we have here?" Jaesuk sneered, malice lacing his voice despite being an angel.

Jungkook slowly looked up to meet the angel's eyes, orbs of venomous red purple glaring back.

"Ohhh I'm so scared!! Jeon Jungkook is angry!" he faked a high pitched voice and pretended to cower in fear. This only made Jungkook angrier, but he held back a punch he was sure to throw at the dickhead in front of him.

"Shut the fuck up you shitbag dickhead. Saeyeon is injured and I'm just waiting here for her. So fuck off. Not like you know what we've just been through." Jungkook shot back as he stood up and stepped towards Jaesuk, significantly towering over the shorter angel by 4 inches, teeth bared and red purple fire dancing in his eyes.

Jungkook looked really intimidating. Doing his best to keep his demeanour, Jaesuk let out a laugh.

"Interesting, Jungkook. Then what about your companions? Excluding Seokjin sunbae that is."

He walked over to the group and stared at them. Hoseok had woken to the sound of his weird ass laughter but Momo was still asleep.

"Aren't you Jung Hoseok?" Hoseok nodded slowly, wary as he had notice Taehyung send him glare and Jungkook's tone wasn't friendly at all when speaking to him.

"Well, I thought you were meant to be an angel not a demon? Ugh you've already fallen in love for a demon. What the fuck?" Jaesuk prodded the sleeping Momo with his shoe, face scrunched up in disgust as he looked at her. As a result, Hoseok kicked his foot away and punched him in the gut, a serious and aggressive expression on his face. Staggering back, Jaesuk received jeers and sneers from other angels there who laughed at his stupidity. I guess even if they hated demons, they were smart enough to understand the situation of Saeyeon and why the mixed gang was here.

"You little asshol-"

"PARK JAESUK!" Oh crap. Now he had idiotically triggered Kim Seokjin. Seokjin was well known for having patience with asshole angels so if he were angry at them, then they've landed themselves in deep shit.

Yanking Jaesuk up by his collar, Seokjin's eyes were literally on fire as he sent a deadly glare at the cowering boy before him.

"You can not like angels, sure you can. But don't go around treating them like shit when this group of demons just saved half of your dipshit ass! And I though you had gratitude in you?" The corner of his lip curled up in amusement as he smirked at Jaesuk, now trembling.

"Y-y-yes. I understand now, Seokjin sunbae. But what did you just do then?"

Seokjin scoffed and threw him into the wall opposite them with a mere swing of his arm.

"Fetch me the demon wings of Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. Now!" he commanded at Jaesuk who slowly got up, aching and scared as he complied and flew off without asking, knowing well that if he asked, he'd be in trouble.

Jimin sent a kind smile at Seokjin who returned it with a nod whereas Yoongi was just asleep, snoring softly.

As soon as the jackass Jaesuk had gone, Jungkook heaved a sigh and leaned back into his chair, eyes closed in stress and worry about Saeyeon's condition. Just then, the doctor came out, a clipboard held tight in his hand as he walked towards them, white wings outstretched.

"Friends of Im Saeyeon-ssi?" he called out as he walked towards the group. Jungkook's ears perked up and he immediately cocked up his head at the doctor, the others following suit. Hurrying to the doctor, creases of concern drew themselves on his face, and he tugged harshly on the sleeve of the doctor, literally shouting out, "Is she ok? Please tell me now!"