Stanley Uris (Request)

This was requested by -floating

Amari's Pov
' Why did people call me a skank when your the real one!' Beverly screamed at me. ' What?' I replied in shock.
'First, you try and get with Stan, then you go ahead and flirt with fucking Bowers! That's Messed up!'
' BOWERS! Bev are you out of your mind! Since when was punching someone to protect YOU was flirting!?!' I yelled at her! She looked at me with a face full of anger. Next thing I know is she lifted her up arm and slapped me.
'Fuck you Beverly!' I screamed at her while walking off. The first person I thought to go to was Stanley. Bev was tight out one thing. I loved Stan.

I knocked on the door and wiped my eyes with my old jumper. He opened the door and looked at me concerned and pulled me into a warm hug.
'What happened to you?' He asked.
'Me and Beverly had a fight and she slapped me hard!'
' I'm sure it was out of anger and she didn't do it deliberately.' He said calmly.

He took he inside his house and walked into the small kitchen to grab me an ice pack for my bright red cheek.
'Do you want to watch a movie? ' he asked. 'Of course I would' I replied with a smile.
He grabbed a blanket and threw it over the two of us. Half way through the movie I saw him staring at me with his big brown eyes. I turned my head to look at him and he leaned in.
'Fuck It' I thought to myself and kissed him forcefully.

Before I knew it, me and bev were the best of friends again and I had been dating Stanley for around three weeks now.

A/n- This is sooo bad. I apologise for it.
~Amelia🤷🏼‍♀️