Stanley Uris (Request)

Amari's Pov

Going to the barrens with the rest of the losers club was one of my favourite things to do. Since I was spending so much time with them I had gained feelings for one of them. This name was Stanley Uris. The way his brown, curly hair fell in his face made me feel good inside because of this I knew I liked him.

My thoughts got interrupted by my friend Beverly knocking on my front door. I opened it and stepped out.
' Hey Amari!' She said happily
' Hey!' I said while jumping on to my bike. We rode to the Barrens to find the other already there. The smiled at the thought of seeing Stan but my smile slowly faded when I saw a girl our age with thick black hair standing next to him. She gave me a fake smile and turns around to talk to Stan again.
The other must of realised how sad I looked because bill tapped mre on the shoulder.
' Amari, if you need to talk' I nodded slowly cutting him off mid sentence.

We stepped away from the group and talked.
' Who the hell is that!' I asked nervously to bill.
' That's Stans girlfriend Stacey, she's one of grettas friends!'
Tears threatened to fall from my eyes.
I jumped back on my bike and rode home. It started to rain but I didn't t mind, it just blended in with the tears running down my face.
Luckily my parents weren't home so I just ran up to my room and cried.
He didn't like me back. It ran through my mind and I couldn't get it out.

The door bell rang so I wiped the eyes from my puffy eyes and opened the door. I saw Stan there, looking handsome in a white t-shirt, he pulled me into a hug but I pushed him off.
'I really like you Amari!' He said quietly . I feel sort of a shiver run through my body, I had no time to find out why because Stan crashed his lips on to mine. As much as I hated him right now, I had been dreaming of this moment for so long.. Once we had parted, I looked at him with sad eyes. ' What about your girlfriend!' I mumbled.
' You thought I was dating Stacey! Ewww, she was down at the barrens already, calling us all names!'
' But bill said you were going out!' I replied reluctantly.
' That dick, he said that he was gonna find a way to get us together! He could have done it a way with out breaking your heart!'
I giggled, I was over the moon that Stan didn't have a girlfriend.
'Will you be mine Amari?' Of course I will Stan!'