CHAPTER SEVEN: LOST BETWEEN HATE AND LOVE

Previously

I tried to dig my heels into the ground, but he is stronger than he looks. I kept on struggling. He slammed me against a wall and moved in, so close the tip of our noses were touching...

Naruto's POV

Is he gonna kiss me?

That's the first thought that came to my mind and I involuntarily held on to my breathe. He leaned in closer, our lips one centimeter apart from each other.

"Don't get mistaken that I actually want to show you around. You better find some friends before you can beaten up by some high school dropout." He hissed, warm breath hitting me in the face.

I grinned, "Are you worried about me or something? 'Cause you're giving me advice-"

He grabbed my collar and lifted me up, the tip of my shoes touching the ground. Woah, much be having some kind of teenage mode swing. He glared at me for a few seconds, then opened up his mouth like he wanted to say something. But no sound came out from his soft lips (this is a really bad time for remembering how his lips felt like). After a few moments of silence, he dropped (almost threw) me to the ground and backed away.

"Just stay away from me..."

He sounded hurt. Almost like he's begging me not to leave him. But for now, I rubbed my neck, I'm just gonna stay away from him.

Sasuke's POV

I stormed through the building, knocking over stacks of papers and stumbling over my open shoelaces. I had felt the blood rush into my head as I was about to say something horrible to him. Thank god I stopped myself. But since it's Naruto, what I did probably didn't have such a big impact on him. His real personality is opening up already, going from the shy and confused stranger to a loud and ignorant bastard.

"Sasuke~!"

God, seriously! I don't have time to deal with some pink haired girl with no life! But still, a thin arm wrapped around me and the strong scent of perfume fumed into my nostrils.

I wish I could just disappear now.

"Sasuke~" Hinata suddenly popped up right in front of my face, "Wanna hang out after school?"

"Yeah, yeah! Let's go have some fun~" Ino giggled, shuffling her feet.

"It's better hanging out with that Blondie, right? He's such a nuisance, isn't he?" TenTen sneered, hands on her hips.

I was ready to explode any minute now. Something triggered inside me when TenTen bad mouthed Naruto. My chest squished and I didn't know what got to me.

"Yeah, he really is a clueless bastard." I heard myself saying.

I could almost hear Sakura smirking, and all of them leading me away as if my legs had a life of their own. I screamed in my head to stop but nothing, nothing made sense to me anymore.

Naruto's POV

The rest of the day passed away so fast, in a blink of eye it's already the end of the day. A guy named Shikamaru with a lazy eye was really friendly and we like the same type of music. I waited in the car for Sasuke to come but when the driver suddenly got a call and he told me that Sasuke won't be coming home with me. I snorted. That pussy. Scared to face me now, is he? Still, something feels wrong. I frowned to myself.

What is that bastard doing?