LAST CHAPTER ❤

Next morning.
I woke up at 9àm today kind of early. It was Friday and I decided to do a Netflix and chill day today. I took a shower and I started singing in the shower.
"
And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are ooooh, oh

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

So, baby, nowwwwww
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are..." ( I can't believe I wrote the whole thing.)
I got out of the shower and saw a very pretty red rose again for the 5th time this week.
I'm sure it was Emilio.
I wore some shorts and a crop top and wore my Nikes.
I went to the living room seeing Emilio shirtless.
Good morning Emilio I said smiling and  rubbing my eyes.
(Your probably thinking . You forgived Emilio? Why are you talking to him? My answer is that I can't be mad at him. He's just so cure and I can't be mad at him forever. We live at the same house we love each other so much and I must talk to him. I don't know when? How? Where?I'm going to forgive him but I will. Soon or later.)
Good morning beautiful babe he answered smiling happily.
Where is everyone else? I questioned.
Idk I just woke up. Said Emilio.
I'll be in my room if you need me. I said.
What are you doing in your room? He asked..
Watching Netflix why? I answered back.
Can I come watch with you I'm bored said Emilio.
Yeah sure I said smiling a little bit.
We both went In my room. We laid in my bed and I made popcorn. Emilio loves popcorns.
I laid my head on his shoulder. We watched the walking dead.  (Idk that's Netflix serie though)
Elisa, have I ever told you that I love you so much and I want you to be mine forever. I want you to love me the way I do and I think that is impossible because I love you more than anything here in this planet. Again I'm do sorry if I ever made you feel weak, bad, sad,broken I never actually meant to hurt you. So can you just forgive me. I just... I want you to be my girlfriend. To be the love of my life. The mom of my kids and everything to me. Emilio said and then after 1second after he took a deep breath he said.
WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
are u kidding me? I said and his face was all sad
OF COYRSE I WILL I SAID SMILING.
he kissed me passionately. And we spent the rest of the day with each other..

5years later;
Your probably wondering. What happened to Me and Emilio. We got married. Yes it's unreal but we did. That was the best night of my life. Erika and Jake? What happened to them? Hmm they have a kid. He is a boy his name is Stiv . He's 2years old now. He is very handsome like his father and his mother. Chance? Tessa? Well sadly they broke up and Tessa is dating Anthony. Yup tanthony is real they are so cute together.  Chance? He got engaged with Alex the views trigger girl. She first hated Tessa but now they're friends. Is a little bit weird that chessa broke up and they're just friends now but ok.ivan? Oh how I could I forget Ivan. Ivan is dating a really hot spanish girl. She's very cute and nice. Alex? Alex and baile are engaged now. They've known each other for so many years and they're just so happy.
Chad? Oh sweet Chad got married with his peanut. Sara Salinas. They're very happy..
And everyone else on team ten is happy too.
Your probably wondering. Guys so where are you living?
My answer is.  We all live in a giant village. It has 4 floors and it's giant. It has big swimming pools and great nature. And last thing is Jake? Are you? Is Emilio? Is ivan? Doing videos on YouTube? The answer is YES we are we will always be making videos on YouTube 4 you guys. And the last question does team ten still exist ? The answer is Yes. Of course team ten will always exist. And all I want to say is that BE HAPPY IN LIFE AND SUPPORT LOVE AND FORGIVE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU. AND WE ALL LIVED HAPPY EVER AFTER.
    "the end"
-.
Guys this is the ending of my book. I had a really great time writing it and thinking about ideas and things and also guys. We hit 1k reads omg j can't believe it you guys are incredible. And I'm also working on a new book. So you should definitely check it. Probably it will be up when your reading this. It's called " falling for the twins" it's a dolan twins and Martinez twins story so I'm pretty sure you will love that story guys.
Bye I love all of the ones who read this story.