Episode 11

We talked and talked and talked. My step father came back, he joined the conversation. Daniel was in his room, I guess he was disappointed, gonorrhea? Seriously fear catch me, i just hope I'm not infected like this.

I was in my room, a knock on my door...

Me: who is that?

Daniel: its me....

Me: what do you want? Can't you see it is late...
Daniel: Please let me come in, I just want to apologize

Me: Okay, come in and please be fast about it

Daniel: Thank you

He began to apologize, blah, blah, blah, he broke up with his girlfriend Jumoke, he is this, he is that. He kept talking, this time he was fully dressed, no boxers or necklace. Sincerely speaking Daniel is cut and hard to resist, lol.

Me: Wait a minute! Is it true you had gonorrhea?

Daniel: oh that! You heard about it?

Me: my mum told me, what do you expect? You stylishly had sex with me, you know.

Daniel: stylishly?

Me: See whatever, I had sex with you and I'm not safe of course

Daniel: (laughs) Are you scared? Don't be scared okay, it was one of my new girlfriend Angela that infected me.

Me: God have mercy on you. Within three weeks you already changed girlfriend. You better be careful.

Daniel: It wasn't even only Angela in had sex with, there is this new girl in our street, and you know i don't like condoms, I'm not a fan of it...... (I cut him off)

Me: Time up (feeling irritated already with his sexcapades), thank you sir, come and go now. Goodnight.

Daniel: I'm sorry once again and I kinda missed you how I wish I can turn back the hands of time.

Me: Okay sir! Goodnight I want to sleep

Daniel: I know you missed me. (Laughing) Goodnight love

Me: What did you just say?

Daniel: Nothing! Goodnight (he walked out)

Me: Mtcheew (I hissed)

Few weeks later, I was in the midst of my friends and my mum called me.

Me: Hello mum

My mum: Omo! Guess what?

Me: What is it mum? (Anxious)

My mum: I'm pregnant (so happy)

Me: oh my God! Congratulations mum, I'm so happy for you.

I was really excited, so excited, I'm gonna have a sibling, I wanted it so badly. The excitement was too much, I was in the midst of my friends jubilating, I don't know what came over me, suddenly I collapsed, I was rushed to the hospital. They did various test on me, my mum, my step father and step brother were all in the hospital with me. I don't know what happened, all I know was that I've been kinda weak lately. They carried various test and thank God I was not infected with any disease, cos I was really scared of gonorrhea and moreover I saw my period last month now. I wouldn't want to disappoint my mum. Still on the hospital bed talking to Daniel.

Me: Thank God its not gonorrhea or HIV cos the only person I can contact that from is you.

Daniel: God forbid, what do you mean? Festus nko?

Me: Festus wore condom okay, I still remember you never wore any.

Daniel: Wait! Did you take any anti pregnancy pills after our sex, I mean drugs that can stop you from being pregnant.

Me: No! What is that? I don't know anything about that, I'm still a novice in this and moreover sef I saw my period last month.

Daniel: Hope you're not pregnant?

Me: I'm not ooooo, I still saw my period okay...

Suddenly my mum and step father just walked in......

My mum: Haaaa! Omolola I'm really disappointed in you (crying)

I was scared, what is going on? I thought they said I don't have any disease.

Me: Mummy what happened?

My mum: shut up you slut, who impregnated you?

Ghen Ghen! I am dead, Daniel didn't wear condom all through but o saw my period last month, although it wasn't normal. I started having series of flashback, Festus wore condom through out our sex. I quickly looked at Daniel's face, he looked at my face, starring at each other. I am dead, Daniel is the father, my mum is gonna kill me. My mum is pregnant, I am also pregnant. Father impregnated mother, son impregnated daughter. What am I going to do? Please help me!!

To be continued..............................................